Jeb Bush - 3rd President Bush - Page 3 of 4

He later tried to correct this by saying what - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Jul, 2015 - 3:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Jeb Bush,3rd President Bush Jeb thinks about running for President
Post Date: 15th May, 2015 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Jeb Bush - 3rd President Bush - Page 3

Former Gov. Jeb Bush on Thursday clarified -- again -- his position on the Iraq War, saying, "Knowing what we know now ... I would not have gone into Iraq."

The comments marked the fifth time this week that the prospective 2016 presidential candidate sought to explain his position on the war, which was launched during the presidency of his brother, George W. Bush. Ref. CNN

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th May, 2015 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Bush President rd Bush Jeb

Jeb Bush Confronted By College Student: 'Your Brother Created ISIS':

The heated confrontation took place at a town hall meeting in Reno, Nevada. Bush had argued that the Obama administration's weak foreign policy was responsible for the rise of the terrorist group, also known as ISIS, in the Middle East. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2015 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Jeb Bush - 3rd President Bush History & Civil Business Politics

Jeb Bush tells CNN's Dana Bash that he expects to make "Slow, steady progress" in pulling out front of the crowded GOP field after he makes his candidacy official on Monday.

"I think this transition to a candidacy will allow me to be more direct about my advocacy of the leadership skills," Bush said.

He added he's "Kind of introverted" And it's taken him awhile to be able to show voters his heart.

"I have a life experience that's full, full of warts and full of successes. It's something I think has been lacking in the presidency is that someone who has been tempered by life, and along the way I'll get to share that," Bush said. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2015 - 8:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Bush President rd Bush Jeb

Jeb Bush officially launched his bid to be the GOP nominee for president in 2016, promising to take Washington "Out of the business of causing problems."

By entering the race, he sets up the possibility of the Bush clan becoming the only American family to have three of its own elected to the highest office in the land.

"I will take nothing and no one for granted. I will run with heart. I will run to win," Bush said in prepared remarks released before his announcement at Miami Dade College in Florida.

"We will take Washington -- the static capital of this dynamic country -- out of the business of causing problems. ... We will get back on the side of free enterprise and free people." Ref. CNN

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2015 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Bush President rd Bush Jeb

Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush is worth as much as $22 million, his campaign says.

The Bush campaign released 33 years of tax returns -- the most ever by a presidential candidate -- that showed he had an average effective tax rate of 36%.

He's given almost $750,000 to charity since leaving the Florida governor's office in 2007. That is when Bush's net worth exploded as he began earning big paychecks from speeches, consulting and sitting on corporate boards. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2015 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Jeb Bush - 3rd President Bush
A Friend

Jeb Bush - 3rd President Bush

I do not want another Bush in the white house. You would think we would have learned after the first two but there are people out there that may work very hard to get him in. I just hope it fails.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2015 - 12:24am / Post ID: #

Jeb Bush 3rd President Bush - Page 3

Presidential hopeful Bush tells overworked Americans 'work longer hours':

Speaking in Hudson, New Hampshire, Bush said he would be looking to improve the economy, if elected in November 2016, but in order to achieve this, people would have to work even more hours. Ref. Source 5b

10th Jul, 2015 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Jeb Bush 3rd President Bush Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

He later tried to correct this by saying what he meant was part-time workers should be made full-time workers thus working longer hours but that's not what he originally said.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Jeb Bush - 3rd President Bush

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,