Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Page 2 of 3

Season 03, Episode 10 – “Maveth” S.H.I.E.L.D. - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 9th Dec, 2015 - 3:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Top  Marvel Agents S H I E L D TV Series - Shield
Post Date: 10th May, 2014 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Page 2

Season 1, Episode 21 -"Ragtag" - Ward's betrayal and HYDRA's shocking secrets are revealed as Coulson's team goes undercover on a mission that leaves no one unscathed.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th May, 2014 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

SHIELD Agents Marvel

Season 1, Episode 22 -"Beginning of the End" - Dark secrets are revealed as Coulson and his team put everything on the line to stop Garrett and the forces of Hydra.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2015 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Season 1, Episode 14 -"Love in the Time of Hydra"
The team are bewildered by a recent shocking revelation as they face a difficult decision. Meanwhile, Bobbi and Mack declare their loyalty to Hunter; and Ward and Agent 33 take care of a private matter.

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2015 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 SHIELD Agents Marvel

Season 1, Episode 18 -"Frenemy of My Enemy"
Grant Ward is sought by Agent Coulson and Hunter, who want to form a surprising alliance with him. Meanwhile, Skye and Lincoln can't escape the ongoing battle within S.H.I.E.L.D.

26th Apr, 2015 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

SHIELD Agents Marvel

When it first started, I was disappointed. I am a huge Joss Whedon fan and I felt it wasn't as good as past JW works. However as it developed, it became more and more exciting and I am really enjoying the second season. Am very glad I didn't give up on it. Love Phil Coulson and Lola! *smile*

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2015 - 7:07am / Post ID: #

Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

Season 3, Episode 1 –”Laws of Nature”
In the season premiere, Coulson and the team discover a new Inhuman and S.H.I.E.L.D. Encounters another organization searching for powered people. Also: Fitz, still distraught about Simmons’ disappearance, goes to extremes to learn how to get her back.

Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2015 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Marvel Agents S.H.I.E.L.D - Page 2

Season 3, Episode 6 -"Among Us Hide..."
The stakes get even higher as Hunter and May continue to go after Ward and Hydra, and Daisy and Coulson begin to suspect that the ATCU may be keeping a big secret from S.H.I.E.L.D.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2015 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

Marvel Agents S.H.I.E.L.D Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 2

Season 03, Episode 10 – “Maveth”
S.H.I.E.L.D. And Hydra go head-to-head in a battle that will change Coulson’s world forever. While Daisy and her team of Inhumans fight to keep Hydra at bay, Coulson and Fitz take the ultimate risk.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Marvel Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,