Isiah53 Introduction - Page 2 of 2

I am glad you cleared that up, because your - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 30th Mar, 2007 - 6:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
LDS Doctrine
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2007 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Isiah53 Introduction - Page 2

I am glad you cleared that up, because your points (not only with the flood, but in other Threads too) did not fall in line with the current typical teachings. Now I have no problem with anyone having a different view point or opinion, in fact in the LDS Mature section you will see this is quite common, however for the sake of the public LDS Deep Doctrine Board I need to ensure that "This is my opinion..." or LDS based source material is used else it will be good turf for Antis to prance.

Feel free to participate in other topics not related to LDS as you may have experience in other areas that can help subject matter here. For instance, what do you do? What are your hobbies / pursuits?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Isiah53 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,