Kentucky Fried Chicken - KFC - Page 3 of 3

I don't know how people can eat that - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Jul, 2020 - 5:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
KFC
KFC - Finger Lickin Good
6th May, 2018 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Kentucky Fried Chicken - KFC - Page 3

I've tasted KFC abroad and didn't like it much. I can believe what the last poster said about it tasting different in Kentucky because in a couple of states I visited they each had their own version of KFC and the specials they offered with it. Here at home KFC offers a very spicy chicken that would probably be too hot for Americans.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2018 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

KFC Chicken Fried Kentucky

Aussie’s disgusting KFC find. A CUSTOMER has taken to Facebook to share a photo of what he said he found in the fast food restaurant’s famous fried chicken. Source 2p.

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2018 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Kentucky Fried Chicken - KFC
A Friend

Kentucky Fried Chicken - KFC Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Honestly. I go to KFC for the chicken and the apple pie. But it's all considered unhealthy. McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, Checkers and etc. It's all unhealthy. But same people can't stay away from it. Because some of these fast food joints have corn fructose in them which confuses your brain. And it's been confirmed.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2020 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 3 KFC Chicken Fried Kentucky

Crazy KFC plan for lab chicken. KFC is famous for its chicken, but a bold new plan could mean it doesn’t sell the bird in its thousands of restaurants around the world. Source 3e.

21st Jul, 2020 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

KFC Chicken Fried Kentucky

I don't know how people can eat that disgusting stuff. Its a dead animal fried in lard and you pay for it. So unhealthy! And now they want you to eat stuff grown out of a lab. Are you KFC lovers really that hooked?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Kentucky Fried Chicken - KFC

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,