Why Do People Hate Jews? - Page 5 of 13

I think that as soon as the U.S economy fails - Page 5 - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 29th Oct, 2008 - 1:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (13) »
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2008 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

Why Do People Hate Jews?
A Friend

Why Do People Hate Jews? - Page 5

It all gets down to tribal instinct. I try to put this simple thing into categories. After all we are all animals to a certain degrees.

Number 1 on my list is my religious faith. I will accept anyone that is in my religion. White, black, brown, and whatever. They might get more arguments from me, but I put them in the same category as family and friends. It is an automatic thing. The people on this web will probably confirm that. I am more of an a-whole with them than none members.

2nd I am an American. Same conditions other than the fact that they have to be true Americans. I would choose my faith over my country which is very difficult for me.

3rd is racial. Need I say any more. If a group of whatever comes over that hill tomorrow to do damage, guess what side I am on? As long as it does not interfere with the 1st or 2nd law. That is kind of funny. It sounds like that movie AI. I will choose religion or country over race.

Here is my point. People don't like jews because they think they are better and they sperate themselves from all of the above categories accept racial lines.

You all are complaining about stupid stuff. Your nose? Your feelings are hurt because of that.

I went to an all black school growing up. I was jumped 6 times. My sister was groped. I was stabbed. Recently my job was taken by illegal immigrants that worked for half of what I did and I can still get along with them. You know why? Because I understand that they are being manipulated to. I understand that they are brainwashed into hating me. I don't take no crap from them either. They can bite me and if they do bite me they can get a fist in the face. You all act like you went threw the holocaust or something. Step outside yourselves and you might find that it is not easy for anyone.

You got a big nose. Give me a break. You have to at least get your @ kicked for being a jew for me to notice. That is what you call life.

Does that make me Racist or anti-semitic? Bite me if that is how you feel.

Grow up.

It is about the elites that are in power against the rest of us. The sooner we find that out and start working with one another the better off we will be.

You big nosed people have a good night.

Reconcile Edited: Quasar on 27th Oct, 2008 - 4:51am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2008 - 10:20am / Post ID: #

Jews Hate People Why

Name: David

Comments: it is people like you, who I worry about. I never said I personally have a big nose. I said that Jews are targeted about having large noses. I'm not saying it is a big deal. Your right it is not, but I am using it as an example. I'm not being rude or snobby because I restated that story. I was trying to make a point. So thank you. All you is provide evidence that the world is not blind and always will be. I hope you and your children learn about the horrors of the holocaust. Maybe you will then understand my feelings against people like you.

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2008 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Why Do People Hate Jews? Judaism Studies

Name: Sarah

Comments: I really do not know what to say to all this. its like people think that we as Jews shouldn't not be scared and have no right to be scared. Hello! HOLOCAUST! We were locked up, used as slaves, neglected, made to watch family members die, treated like worse then scum and murdered in huge numbers... LIKE 6 MILLION! and we shouldn't be scared? we shouldn't be made to feel like outcasts?

Well I did something recently as I hated the fact I was abused for wearing a star of David and I am proud to be Jewish so therefore I do not care what any one says any more. I went and got a star of David tattooed on my chest with mine and my families name in Hebrew. and it does not bother me. I should not have to hide it. my family should not have to hide it. If people want to have me for what happened so long ago to Jesus then if you.re that petty go for it! I wasn't there! If you want to hate me because my family came here with nothing and are now successful and happy.. well go for it because they worked hard to get where they are and should be proud, as any one else should be no matter where they are from or what they believe.

as for the annoying comments ... well get over it! I find the fact that you even bother to mention it annoying! I came on here at first not offended and quite calm to state the opinion I had the right to state and listen to everyone elses opinions that they had the right to say. but enough is enough. it sounds more and more like people are actually trying to justify their stupid reasons for hating us.

Find a time machine and go back to the day before Jesus died or what ever and hate whom ever cos it has nothing to do with me. so don't hate me for it!

I'm sorry for sounding like a grouch but you can only stand to hear so much. and I apologize if I have offended anyone.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone:No net talk! Please use uppercase letters for names, places, start of a sentence, etc.

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2008 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Why Do People Hate Jews?
A Friend

Page 5 Jews Hate People Why

Well I did something recently as I hated the fact I was abused for wearing a star of David and I am proud to be Jewish so therefore I do not care what any one says any more

Well you might like the history of the holocaust then. The Jews were told to ware the star of David with pride. That way the Natzis could more easily round them up.

I think that everyone is missing my point. I am going to start a different thread on this matter. The subject will be on how to conquer America.

LIKE 6 MILLION!

According to the official numbers it was more than that. Germany isn't the only one that massacred the Jews. And history will repeat itself. It will probably be a wider spectrum of people this time. It was before to. The Natzis rounded up more than just Jews.

I guess they wont need to tattoo you because you have all ready done it yourself.

Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate: names, start of sentence, etc. See Constructive Posting Policy.

28th Oct, 2008 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Jews Hate People Why

They rounded up Jews, homosexuals, radicals, leftists, pacifists, the violent opposition, Catholics, liberals, people of color and every other "undesirable" human being that they could find and systematically destroyed them. As far as I know this is 11 million or so persons. Guess what they were not all Jewish. Stop your wining and get over it it happened it was awful. It will be done again for who knows what ungodly reason.

We might chose redheads next time Quasar is right every single ethnic out there at some time has been picked on. The more people in the world who follow their fleshly desires the more it will happen. I recall people getting jumped for wear nike product just in the 80 and 90's.

Every try being Irish in the 1920's? Or black or Chinese in WWII in north America it was far worse then being a Jew.

Why does prejudiced exist? Because we are humans, we battle animal instincts daily and many succumb to them. Greed and Jealously are major factors.

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2008 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Why Do People Hate Jews?
A Friend

Why Do People Hate Jews?

I am sympathetic towards those that were killed at the hands of the nazis. They died in an awful insane manner. Torture, starvation, and scientific experiments. They were treated worse than lab rats. We should make sure that doesn't happen to anyone. We should notice the warning signs. This is actually one of the very things I am trying to do.

You all should go to my post " strategy for conquering America" to add some agreeable or disagreeable remarks.

Everyone hates everyone now. And I would say it is getting worse.

We might chose redheads next

We really should round them up. You don't like them either? Is it the pale freckly skin?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2008 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Why People Hate Jews - Page 5

Name: Sarah

Comments: Well I would much rather tattoo myself and do it with pride than have someone else make me do it for another reason and well yes the numbers were higher and I realize it was more than just Jews but my point I was trying to make was that due to it we do have reason to be scared.

Rather off topic, but...
Can I ask though... how many people think it will happen again... and will it be in this life time?

Persephone: Write using proper grammar as is requested on the submission page.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2008 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Why Do People Hate Jews?
A Friend

Why People Hate Jews Studies Judaism - Page 5

I think that as soon as the U.S economy fails that a horde of Arabs will run threw Jerusalem like a black sea. Our economy is failing and the arabs/assyrians know it. They will get some help from the Russians to. Putin has already given his disgust towards the Zionists and kicked out all of the jewish owned media (I am not a big fan of Zionists either). After that they will set their collective sites on America itself. Russia, china and the arab worlds will unite at least for a while to destroy us all. Hatred at its finest. The sad thing is that they were kind of provoked, but that won't excuse the horrible things they will do.

I think that they will commit such acts as to make the holocaust look like childs play. God will use them to smite his people until christ returns. The punishment for an over lavish greedy society.

Rather off topic, but...
Can I ask though... how many people think it will happen again... and will it be in this life time?

10 years tops, but this is just my opinion.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: Why Do People Hate Jews?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,