Why Do People Hate Jews? - Page 6 of 13

Well, I think there has been enough "freedom - Page 6 - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 4th Nov, 2008 - 6:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (13) »
29th Oct, 2008 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Why Do People Hate Jews? - Page 6

Sarah I know you are saying you have cause to fear. You are how ever making it sound like the Jews are the only ones who should be, as it will be just the Jews being prosecuted in the future.

I am trying to tell you it is not as small as being a Jew. It will be many more then just your group that will fall. All of Christianity will be there as well. I bet many other sects as well. How ever take heart as in the end you will prevail. It will be less on race so much as based on your beliefs.

I am called a bigot and racist and a homophobic by many, because I stand in my values (excluding short term pit falls we all go through) and try to do what is right to my best ability.

My children stand strong in their values and are berated in school. I tell them ignore a fool for they are short lived but you are not. Teachers argue with my son as he will not bend to their values and speaks true when wrong is wrong. Trust me I know more teachers and principles in my region then most on a first name biases.

The difference I do not live in fear because I know what I do is right and because of that I will prevail in the end. So what is to fear a broken bone hurts but the pain is short lived. Are we to let fear drive us or Grace and love.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2008 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Jews Hate People Why

Name: David

Comments: If it was you, your family, your friends, and your faith maybe you would understand.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2008 - 4:53am / Post ID: #

Why Do People Hate Jews?
A Friend

Why Do People Hate Jews? Judaism Studies

Here we go with the opression complex again. Do you really think we are all that different here? The Protestants escape here for religious persecution. I am sure the inquisition was a good time for everyoneto. Most of us on this hemisphere are descendants of slaves or indentured servants. Do you think the irish had a swell time of things when they were rounded up and killed off? They were sold as slaves to. They were cheap slaves. The africans were rounded up and dehuminized. The seventh day advetise were persecuted and so were the Amish. Do you know what happened to the mormons? I know about your history but you don't know mine. Are we all really that different here?

My family fought in the revolt in the united states. I am part german and they fought for America in the 2nd world war and were highly decorated I might add. They escaped religious persecution and fought for a standard of principles they believed in and wanted to proove. I am sure that if everyone dug into thier history they would find fighters and slaves, and slaves that became fighters (what a blessing to have that chance). Don't we have something in common? From the northern mountains of canada to the sothern moutains of Chile we are the similar in our love for freedom. Our ancestors have been dragged here for slavery or they escaped here for a refuge. We are the finest souls that have ever been collected. We all have a history of persecution here. It is threatening to the world, because we understand this.

Noone here is alone, but we act like that threw our bickering and self centerdness. Like the children of israel. This is zion.

Divide and conquer. That is all it is.

If you want to seporate yourself, then have fun with that.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2008 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Jews Hate People Why

Comments: I do know what your are talking about and not everyone who came to the United States was once a slave or servant. Maybe they were persecuted. But, sorry to bring up that Jews are singled out. Number one, we are. Number two, this happens to be a site where people discuss the hating and persecuting of the JEWS? So I will say that we are targeted.

3rd Nov, 2008 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Jews Hate People Why

Number two, this happens to be a site where people discuss the hating and persecuting of the JEWS?

One thread in how many hundred thousands and you dwell on it? Look no one here is picking on the Jewish faith. Instead this thread is here for you to put you view point on why some either perceive or account to the rest their actual persecutions. I guess either past or present.

First every race in the world has at some point been a slave. Look pone up and see for your self, I did.

I am not really thinking the Jews were slave in WWII but the were on the receiving end of a pure hatred from Hitler as he blamed the Jews for the economic depression his country was in. Right or wrong he did it. He was very effective in his goals.

Are Jewish people still viewed as the blame for economic issues? I do not think so. In Germany the Jewish community only bought from its self and sold to the Germans and in hard times it looked bad on the Jewish community and that brought much dislike for them.

So then I ask today not 50 years ago what issues are singled out at Jewish communities or individuals that are unique to them? I do not know so I ask.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2008 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

Why Do People Hate Jews?

Comments: Where did get this information? I don't know what you call being put in camps and forced to work without pay is called? Not slavery? Get [insult removed] make sure you know your history please.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Nov, 2008 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

Why People Hate Jews - Page 6

QUOTE (krakyn @ 3-Nov 08, 12:38 PM)

One thread in how many hundred thousands and you dwell on it? Look no one here is picking on the Jewish faith. Instead this thread is here for you to put you view point on why some either perceive or account to the rest their actual persecutions. I guess either past or present.

I think David was trying to say that the fact that we have a thread here that discusses the persecution of the Jews is a proof in itself that Jews have been/are persecuted.

I come from a country with a great Jewish population and yes they're persecuted and blamed for a lot of things, one of them the economic situation.

What these people endured was WORST than slavery, being tortured to death every single day physically and mentally. Back home I had the chance to meet Emily Schindler as well as Holocaust survivors. One thing is to read these things in books, other is hearing personal accounts.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2008 - 6:39am / Post ID: #

Why Do People Hate Jews?
A Friend

Why People Hate Jews Studies Judaism - Page 6

Well, I think there has been enough "freedom of speech" here to conclude a chapter. Not the book, but perhaps a chapter. I always look to see if there is any change of thought or knowledge after a sensitive subject like this has been hammered. Has anyone learned anything? I have.

I believe that I have pushed enough buttons to confirm that there is still adequate reasoning with Jews as a whole. I think that with the constant threat of complete annihilation would give a good reason for some of the reactions. Whether it is real or possibly over sensationalized (I got to keep an open mind to everything).

This however does not excuse what is being done to the Palestinians. Do I believe that the Palestinians would do the same to the Jews? No, I think they would do far worse.

The Zionists will sell all of you out eventually. They seam to be ticking off every Arab in the middle east.

The only thing keeping Israel afloat are American christian fanatics and the false US economy, and propaganda. As soon as our empire fails then it is going to be hard for 6 million Israeli to hold off 300 million provoked and blood thirsty Muslims. Our empire is failing as all empires do.

If you do nothing else, but look into the Zionists' greedy and immoral actions, I believe that you would see a whole other side to things.

As the old saying goes "The worst enemies are within".

Not to be to hypocritical about things though. If I were Jewish I would be ticked off too. Just don't expect me to fight in any of your vengeful wars. I have my own temptations to deal with on that matter.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling. Please use uppercase letters as appropriate: names, start of sentence, etc. See Constructive Posting Policy.

> TOPIC: Why Do People Hate Jews?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,