Why Do People Hate Jews? - Page 10 of 13

Name: Joanne Country: Title: Ph.D Comments: - Page 10 - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 6th Apr, 2012 - 2:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
18th Sep, 2010 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Why Do People Hate Jews? - Page 10

I'm not much into what goes on in the Middle East or between Israel and Palestine but I just wanted to say that I think some people may have negative feelings towards the Jews because they think right now they are being treated as 'favorites' in the Middle East and the people around them aren't being acknowledged. I guess it goes deeper than that but its my observation.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2010 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

Jews Hate People Why

Name: Teshan

Comments: Let's face it, religion is the big problem here. If everyone would just realise that it's just all a big con and based on fairytales and lies, instigated by people who sought power, then the world would be a better place.

Why do we have to hate people? We're all humans. We all have the same needs, wants and loves. We just let religious leaders dictate what we should and shouldn't do and who we should love and who we should hate. We'd all be better off just living our lives to be the best pepole we can be and treating other people the way we'd like to be treated ourselves. That's it - simple.

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2010 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

Why Do People Hate Jews? Judaism Studies

Name: Fella

Comments: The Jews shouldn't even have a country. They were prosecuted and expelled from everywhere they went all throughout history and they were given Palestine by the British after world war 2 because of big money Jewish influence in world politics at the time and the holocaust but the Palestinians had already been living there for hundreds if not thousands of years after the Jews left. It's like the Romans wanting to reclaim their empire or like the Aztecs wanting their empire back. It's ridiculous but the Jews finally got it the shady way. And now a lot of them are involved in corruption giving the rest a bad name. I am very fond of a lot of Jews but I understand as a people their arrogance sometimes gets the best of me. It's the same type of arrogance Muslims have. They throw their religion all over your face. Not all Jews and not all Muslims but most.

29th Oct, 2010 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Jews Hate People Why

People just choose to hate because they can. If its not the Jews they would just choose someone else. People say the Jews did this or that but when you study it carefully you'll see the Muslims and Christians did just sthe same things.

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2011 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Jews Hate People Why

Name: Justme

Comments: Well, is it the Jews people hate or is it people that fall into the Jewish stereotype? I am disgusted by people that have many of the traits that are normally associated with Jews. I can say the same about Mexican [gangsters] too so don't get all fired up just yet.

You have to admit many stereotypes are based on reality....

I have spent more time in the Middle East that I wanted to. I have seem the way business is done and deals are arranged. A lot of it is shady, unscrupulous, and in many cultures considered "out of bounds". Since the Jews have been all over the western world much longer than Arabs it is only natural that the Jews are associated with people that will do anything (within less reason) to achieve their goals.

Their moral compass seems to be pointed in a slightly different direction than Euro cultures. I am not saying it is necessarily wrong or right, but different.

In looking through this and other sites to see why I was starting to feel a loathing for the Jews I saw info that made it clearer that it is people that do practices that are normally associated with Jews that I hate. I know there are plenty of great ones and all that.

One other reason from way way back... I dated a Jewish girl for a while and was told that we could never get serious because I was not Jewish. The "chosen people" elitist aspect. If they are chosen, then why are they chosen to be killed, ridiculed, and abused by almost every other culture?

So back to my story... When confronted, one guy I know just says he is "just a New York Jew". The impression that many people have is that the Jews do not care what others think of them, they are going to get what they can, any way they can. If a person gets screwed over it is his own fault.

All boils down to trust, honor, and integrity. I think there is a culturally different view of those with Jews and other Euro and American cultures. (Jews + middle eastern cultures. ME are not the topic so I am not lumping them in)

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2011 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Why Do People Hate Jews?

Judge tosses 'Kick a Jew day' lawsuit

Glenn's prediction that anti-Semitism is on the rise gains more evidence with each passing day. From the polls that reveal 35 million Americans have anti-Semitic tendencies to the less subtle things such as 'Kick a Jew Day,' hate keeps popping up at schools around the country. Glenn talks about how the lawsuit seeking to further look into the 'Kick a Jew Day' incident at a Florida school was dismissed. Where are we headed? Glenn has more on radio today. Ref. Source 9

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2012 - 10:37am / Post ID: #

Why People Hate Jews - Page 10

Name: Flora

Title: Ms

Comments: I am a Jew. The assimilation assumption is a nonsense. Assimilation is one of the reasons to obliterate us given by the Nazis. We were a threat to racial purity because we were insidious in society. Many people were considered Jewish if they had a grandparent or even Great grandparent who was Jewish. This despite the fact that the Jewish birthright stems only from the mother.

Source 1: Family history

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2012 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Why People Hate Jews Studies Judaism - Page 10

Name: Joanne

Title: Ph.D

Comments: I am constantly amazed when the issue of Jews killing Jesus comes up. The usual response

international QUOTE
no, the Romans did it
is equally perplexing.

Am I or any other Jewish person supposed to accept blame or be exonerated because of something that happened more than 2,000 years ago? I find it amazing that anybody could hold a grudge for that long. Very few Jews dislike German people these days. Why would we? Today's Germans haven't done us any harm?

Come to think of it, when was the last time a Russian apologized for pogroms his grandfather may have participated in? Did/Should Spain of today apologize for evicting the Jews or forcing conversions in 1492? Do I remotely expect or blame descendents of crusaders for slaughtering Jews?

I could go on and on and on. Any history book about Jews is filled with example after example. So what? Sadly, people in this world suffer, are treated horribly, killed, tortured. You can blame, resent, reject, and your glass will always be at least half empty. The only other alternative is what God told Moses as the Israelites stood before Mount Gerizim and Mout Avol.
international QUOTE
Therefore choose life."
, choose life, love, joy, fellowship and all the good things in your one precious life.

If anyone wants to hate me because I'm short, or because my eyes are brown, or because I'm American or because I'm Jewish or because Jews killed Christ, go ahead. I don't plan on spending my time hating anyone back or living anywhere but in this very moment where I hope I will meet you.

+  « First of 13 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Why Do People Hate Jews?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,