19 Year Old Naive Daughter

19 Year Naive Daughter - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 29th May, 2012 - 1:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Psychology / Mental Health Issues
Post Date: 29th May, 2012 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

19 Yr Old Naive Daughter

I have had a fairly good relationship with my 19 yr old daughter. She recently began an obsession with talking to people thru Xbox on a daily basis. She just achieved her HS diploma thru adult school due to her being home schooled for 3 yrs of High School.
Her biological dad moved out of town when she was 9 yrs old. She has brought up wanting to move to Florida with some guy friend she met on Xbox and claims she knows him since they also skype. Her father and I are trying to give her insight into the types of people that con young girls into coming wherever they are and they end up dead or a prostitute or abused in some fashion.
What can I do to be proactive and researching this person she continues to talk to about moving in with She wants both of us to stay out of her business. She has no job or money to speak of but says he is making arrangements to have her come out.
I care and love my daughter too much to let her move to a strange town and a strange person. How in the heck can you know a person by Skyping or Xbox I would appreciate any help... Thanks.
Source: Mental Help Net Questions and Answers

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Thu May 23 4:12:26 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
Looking for more on 19 year old naive daughter needs to be emphasized fast to the erroneous opinions about 19 year old naive from the truth.

> TOPIC: 19 Year Old Naive Daughter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,