How Do Aliens Choose Their Abducts? - Page 3 of 4

How do aliens 'choose' their - Page 3 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 27th Oct, 2014 - 10:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Discuss  How Aliens Choose Abducts
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2009 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

How Do Aliens Choose Their Abducts?
A Friend

How Do Aliens Choose Their Abducts? - Page 3

This is all very humorous. I can't say that I believe that Aliens are here and would not make themselves known. But I am sure that they are out there somewhere pondering our existence.

Sponsored Links:
23rd May, 2009 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Abducts Choose Aliens How

Aliens are everywhere. My next door neighbor is likely to be an alien because he does some of the strangest things I've ever seen. With that said I have to tell you that I reall don't believe in most of these stories about alien abductings and sightings. I feel we are just being taken for a ride by people who want a bit of fame for 'seeing' it. With the amount of technology and radars we have you'd think that by no there would be something really official told about it by our government, by any government for that matter.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2011 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

How Do Aliens Choose Their Abducts? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Name: Mousa

Title: Not only rednecks

Comments: I beg to differ... I think it is .. Let me rephrase- I KNOW that intelligent people claim to be abductees. Drs, researchers, Military officers, govt officials.. Though no one talks about it. I personally am a leading researcher in my field of oncology, a veteran of US army -ret. Major and can tell you - that none of us so called educated people talk about this stuff for the reason of loss of credibility. WIth the internet it is easier -to stay anonymous and reach out to others and get some consolation, but I surely cannot go to my VA therapist or any other for that matter - when my abduction is true, scary and imposing. Do you know how hard it is not to talk about it? Rednecks don't have anything to lose...I do-medical licensing, military clearances- hence mouth is shut. For those who think abductions do not occur- you have got it all wrong. The feeling of being taken, the blue bright lights scanning you - the elaborate "hospital scenarios" the teeth issues, the fear of low e pulse sounds- I am sane, a respected professional, a parent - and I think I know the difference between dream and reality. This was reality- and I don't know why they chose me - but one thing I can say is that they did "help" me on my research - my last visit out of 3 I remember my whole life was scary because I think I got a glimpse that they are not so sincere.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2013 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Abducts Choose Aliens How

Name: Jinxe

Title: Sleep Paralysis?

Comments: Just saying to your theories on being selected or bloodlines... I have Sleep paralysis and it runs in my family. My mom myself my sister and. Her son... So its a bloodline thing... And its a very scary situation! And it seems to follow where I go. No getting away from from it or them. Don't know if its an agenda or just sleep paralysis disorder. Either way its genetic an its scary as hell period! All I know: anything is plausable and all I know it happens to me a few times a month an I despise it when someone comes up with a good answer let me no!

27th Jul, 2013 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Abducts Choose Aliens How

The pattern is; they're alone, they're in the middle of the forest or driving around a lonely road its never done in the open where everyone can see or where anyone can record the even. Make you wonder huh?

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2013 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stanley A. Fulham - Challenges of Change
Brilliant book, the man was an ex Norad Officer with the Canadian Military and did a lot of communication work with pilots, many of which encountered UFOs. He spent the last years of his life after being diagnosed with cancer trying to spread his story to the world but only one of his two books ever hit the market, it is an interesting philosophy about abductions and aliens and worth a read. [..]

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Do not reference other sites or ask Members to visit other sites.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jul, 2013 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

How Aliens Choose Abducts - Page 3

Is there question here really "how they choose them" Or "Why they choose them"? The "how" Will probably not be known unless we can understand alien technology. The "Why" Seems to center around research or possibly to monitor the abducted.

27th Oct, 2014 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

How Aliens Choose Abducts Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 3

How do aliens 'choose' their abducts?

First, you have to be a good actor and allow for your story to be dramatic enough that a lot of people who want to believe will buy it.

Second, you have to get your story straight because if you don't remember the details it gets boring even if the advanced alien technology was supposed to have wiped your memory clean, yeah, go figure.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: How Do Aliens Choose Their Abducts?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,