How Do Aliens Choose Their Abducts? - Page 2 of 4

I have never heard of them walking through - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 19th Nov, 2008 - 4:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Discuss  How Aliens Choose Abducts
31st Mar, 2007 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

How Do Aliens Choose Their Abducts? - Page 2

Most of the material I read throughout the years is in Spanish. There is a guy in Argentina called Fabio Zerpa who is known in the field who wrote and published several reports on this issue.

One of the most famous cases was this guy from Brazil in the 70's who claimed aliens abducted him and he ended up having an intimate relationship with one of the female aliens while on the spaceship (I do not recall the name of this guy). In my limited research, just as Fabio Zerpa also states, 90% of the objects we see flying around and are considered "UFO's" have probably some connection with this Earth (globe, satellite, Venus, etc) but there is a 10% that we are not sure where they are coming from.

The thing is (and you will agree with me) it is very hard to study the subject because of the amount of hoaxes out there, how do you know for sure what you are getting?

I notice you are LDS. If the concept of alien (inter-dimensional, extra-terrestrial, exo-reality-based) life forms happens to be antithetical to your religious beliefs and you hold them firm, then I need not bother to try to prove them to you. You may as well try and 'PROVE' the existence of your supernatural God to me with the ancedotal evidence of the bible and the ascription of serendipitous coincidence to divine intervention.

As a matter of fact, LDS people believe there are people living in other planets, nevertheless has nothing to do with my religion. I do believe in life outside this Earth but the whole abduction thing is a bit too much, but I must admit I have not studied that particular area too much. Nevertheless, even if I study it I think is all a matter on how much you are willing to believe.

Rather off topic, but...
I have also been taken on a trip outside my body and this hard consensus reality to a realm I won't bother to explain here by someone who, while appearing nominally human, I have concluded was not.

You may be interested in replying to this thread:

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....=9046&hl=astral

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Mar, 2007 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

How Do Aliens Choose Their Abducts?
A Friend

Abducts Choose Aliens How

I do believe in life outside this Earth but the whole abduction thing is a bit too much, but I must admit I have not studied that particular area too much.

There you go.

It's 'a bit too much'.

To challenging to the mind to want to study. The implications that non-humans can float through the wall, take you in the through the night air to a waiting craft of some sort (note I did not say spaceship), subject you to medical and psychological testing and return you to your bed while your partner is in deep sleep unaware of what is going on are deeply disturbing. For good reason.

So that's a little much to consider, much less absorb.

Yet that is, give or take the details, what thousands of rational, normal people report yearly.

The non-humans don't need to hide. It's our unwillingness to consider past a certain point that serves as the first layer of the cloak.

Much as the Mayan Indians did not know what to make of the sight of the first boats coming over from Europe. They literally could not see them until the shaman explained they were there.

Go read Budd Hopkins, John Mack and David Jacobs.

You know what you are getting with them. Their best, level effort to sort the matter out and the best evidence.

It's a bit much, all right.

And the sooner the mass concensus opinion comprehends the reality of it, the better for us all.

One of the most famous cases was this guy from Brazil in the 70's who claimed aliens abducted him and he ended up having an intimate relationship with one of the female aliens while on the spaceship

The guy was Antonio Villas Boas and the incident happened in 1957. The most famous one, anyway. I am sure there have been several.

Cy

Reconcile Edited: Cyberflyer on 31st Mar, 2007 - 8:41pm

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2007 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

How Do Aliens Choose Their Abducts? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Name: Jimmy

Comments: First of all, anything is possible so we cannot assume that aliens do not come to earth for nothing. Why did mankind wanted to go to the moon?, this is the same as why do aliens want to come to earth? I personally believe that there are extraterrestrials. Secondly, how is it possible that aliens come for nothing? There's a lot on the internet that talks about how aliens are studying us. I just wish these secrets are exposed? We should learn from aliens and maybe use technology that we cannot create.

24th Dec, 2007 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Abducts Choose Aliens How

Jimmy:

? There's a lot on the internet that talks about how aliens are studying us.

Yes but how accurate is that information? What proof do we have that they are doing that?

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2008 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Abducts Choose Aliens How

There is one consitency in abductions and that is "anal probing". They travel millions of light years to fulfill their own deviant sexual repressed fantasies and they choose their victims in accordance. They are sexual predators and we need to put an intergalactical restraining order on them. Freaking sickos!

Reconcile Edited: Quasar on 18th Nov, 2008 - 2:59am

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2008 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This is all very interesting. I believe that many of what we see as aliens are people from our future coming back to study who we are and how we lived now that they are getting time travel down.

It is also possible that they are living in a post nuclear war climate and are probing some of us to see what kind of chemicals we are releasing into the air prior to a nuclear war. Can you imagine the things in the air that they breathe after a nuclear war. The fact that they have small bodies and bigger heads makes one think that they are more intelligent, but are they? It could be they are just as intelligent as we are. Could they be looking for a way to get the earth back to a pre nuclear war existent?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2008 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

How Aliens Choose Abducts - Page 2

I still hold to them being more demonic by nature. The encounters parallel that of demonic possession or control. It is described as the same paralyzing affects and them walking through walls which indicates that they more spiritual in nature. Besides the humiliation factor that they tend to share with the ancient and present demonic encounters.

If you are right KNtoran and they try to probe me then they are going to get a little taste of their own medicine (for future analysis or not). If you know what I mean. I won't be to nice about it either. That will be the last time they try to abduct me.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2008 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

How Aliens Choose Abducts Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 2

I have never heard of them walking through walls. I think those that have stated they walk through walls are some of the made up stories. It is really hard to tell those who are making some stories up from those who are telling the truth. I would think that anyone who says these aliens can walk thru walls would be one of the first I discard into the file #13.

I would not say 100% of the aliens are from our future. I would say a good majority of even around 85% are. The other 15% I am thinking are other world travelers who are here to study us just like we study animals in nature. And like us tagging specimens I am sure that they are doing the same to see what we do and how we live in our own area.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: How Do Aliens Choose Their Abducts?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,