Johnathan Introduction - Page 3 of 3

Hi Johnatan, I hope all is well with you. - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2015 - 10:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2014 - 8:48am / Post ID: #

Johnathan Introduction
A Friend

Johnathan Introduction - Page 3

Hey guys, I now got my tablet, which means I got the means to both be active and join Icon's game, as well as hosting that Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 they need someone to run. But I am in the middle of my exams. Once I am done with these I'm going full scale Play By Post!

[By The Way], it makes sense to miss that often on level 1. Also, not all are practically misses, they can be deflections, dodges, blocks, parries, etc. An actual miss is an attack roll of natural 1 or a total of less that the target's flat-footed-touch AC (<10 for medium-sized targets). wink.gif I'm a happy little nerd am I not?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2014 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

Introduction Johnathan

Johnathan, you should not make an entire post in the off topic. If what you have to write is so off topic then the correct thread should be used. Also, when you're updating information about yourself please use your introduction thread and not the role-playing games.

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2014 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Johnathan Introduction
A Friend

Johnathan Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I can't believe I didn't check this thread, it's amazing to have all these people ask you friendly questions even though you barely know them! Thanks, and:

Icon: No, my friend. The Ronin Samurai is going to be alive and "Flesh and bone" Very soon! I both didn't have a proper access point, and didn't have enough time, until now!

Canabusis: I am already preparing a character for Icon's game! Thanks again for being so nice, as always!

Pathfinder: Yes, I understand what you mean, and I think you're going to particularly enjoy the Dungeons & Dragons Campaign I'm going to run (Wink wink)

Support: You have been more than helpful, sorry for all the mistakes I do on the forums. I am trying to learn, and I keep reading the guidelines over and over, but I'm a messy person in these things and I need some time to get used to everything!

Playbypost: No worries at all. I was already heated with the fact that I had no proper place to write from, that I was very easily agitated. I promise it won't happen again!

Good games, and a good month to everyone!

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2014 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Introduction Johnathan

Johnathan You have been Tagged to this Topic: Greece Role-Playing Games because it is related to your expertise.

Will you be willing to add your knowledge to it? Yes | No

Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2015 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Johnathan

Hi Johnatan, I hope all is well with you. Your Role-playing Game : Johnathan's Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 - The Artifacts Of Power has been dormant for a few weeks and is in danger of being locked. If you intend to keep Dungeon Mastering there please let us know soon.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Johnathan Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,