Christmas 2014 - Page 2 of 3

You're not kidding its like you spend - Page 2 - Christmas - Posted: 1st Feb, 2015 - 1:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
23rd Dec, 2014 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Christmas 2014 - Page 2

Has anyone encountered the number of shoppers out there? Its like madness just to get from point A to point B. Anyway I hope everyone has a great Christmas.

Sponsored Links:
24th Dec, 2014 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

Christmas

Here is wishing all of you a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. May your day be full of joy and happiness.

26th Dec, 2014 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Christmas 2014 Christmas

Merry Christmas to all my fans out there laugh.gif. Its been great getting into some of the topics here and I hope to add more of my own 2 cents in 2015.

26th Dec, 2014 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Christmas

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and fun opening your presents. If you don't mind I'd like to know what everyone got. I got lots of clothes, maybe they don't think I dress good enough. undecided.gif

26th Dec, 2014 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

Christmas

I got lots and lots of cash and I kind of like it that way. Everyone got the hint from me last year not to buy stuff that I don't like so this way I can buy the stuff I do like.

18th Jan, 2015 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Christmas 2014

Christmas this year went a little bit better mostly due to a lot of preparation and diving into savings. One thing is for sure - Christmas is for children. I get nothing from it other than seeing excited children opening gifts and bills.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jan, 2015 - 5:22am / Post ID: #

Christmas 2014 - Page 2

It was only a little over a month ago but I'm still trying to recover from the expenditure. I wish they could make Christmas less expensive.

1st Feb, 2015 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Christmas 2014 Christmas - Page 2

You're not kidding its like you spend all your money in one month of the year and spend the rest of the year trying to recover from it.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Christmas 2014

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,