Mel Gibson - Page 3 of 10

I liked his acting style. I just hope that - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 28th Feb, 2009 - 3:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »
Mel Gibson
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2006 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mel Gibson - Page 3

MEL GIBSON ADDRESSES HIS DEMONS

His skin is less pasty. His blue eyes shine a little brighter.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/11/...bson/index.html

Sponsored Links:
1st Dec, 2006 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Gibson Mel

I wonder how this whole issue of his anti-semitic remarks are going to affect the sales of his new movie? I hope it doesn't. I think people should separate the personal lives of this people and the work they do.

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2006 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #

Mel Gibson
A Friend

Mel Gibson Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Being a Mel Gibson fan for many many years, yes I can sympatise with the posters comments "Why Mel Why".

They do say alcohol is like truth serum and it does bring to fact that Mel Gibson did foster those words in his mind long before he said them.

I my Opinion I feel that Mel is doing all he can to prove the fact that at one time in his life he may have felt that way but those thoughts never left is subconsious untill a drunken stint. I really belevie he himself didn't know what he was saying at the moment and he was rambling and incoherant. I don't belive he got special treatment since, cops in L.A are more anti-celebrity than pro-celebrity who thinks they can get away with anything.

I am glad to the fact that he is accepting full responsiblity for what happened as well as going out of his way to help restore faith in the Jewish community that he can overcome his ignorances.

The Difference between Mel and my dad is that Mel has the entire world for his audience and thats how many people he can reach my dad is restricted to only those who will listen to him. That why its so important for those in the public eye to be wary of thier behavior as well as what they say.

Post Date: 1st Jan, 2007 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Gibson Mel

Deputy who arrested Mel Gibson feels harassed
After leak of police report to Web site, officer says superiors targeted him

LOS ANGELES - The sheriff's deputy who arrested Mel Gibson for drunken driving six months ago says his superiors have harassed him ever since a report detailing the star's anti-Semitic tirade was leaked to a celebrity news Web site.
Ref. https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16379573/

3rd Jan, 2007 - 9:43am / Post ID: #

Gibson Mel

If true, this is proof that Hollywood gets preferential treatment when possible. This is very wrong of the police department to harass the arresting officer who was only doing his job.

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2008 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Mel Gibson

Judge Tells Actor Mel Gibson "You're on Your Own"

Actor's Probation to Continue Without Further Court Appearances
Ref. https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=4290312&page=1

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Feb, 2009 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Mel Gibson - Page 3

It seems that Gibson is trying to make a return to film and fixing his career at the same time by starring in a comedy which he hopes will make people forget his drunken affair with driving.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2009 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Mel Gibson
A Friend

Mel Gibson Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

I liked his acting style. I just hope that he has learned from his drinking. We will have to wait and see now.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Mel Gibson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,