Mel Gibson - Page 4 of 10

When I was younger I had a scrap book of Mel - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th Jun, 2009 - 11:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »
Mel Gibson
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2009 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mel Gibson - Page 4

Mel Gibson's wife files for divorce

Mel Gibson's wife of 28 years has filed for divorce. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Apr, 2009 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Mel Gibson
A Friend

Gibson Mel

I heard talk earlier this year that they were having problems and would likely get a divorce. I think that throwing away 28 years of marriage is a mistake. I hope that they can works something out where they can still be friends.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2009 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Mel Gibson Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Mel linked to six women

Mel Gibson has been romantically linked with six women other than his wife - including Britney Spears Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 18th Apr, 2009 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Mel Gibson
A Friend

Page 4 Gibson Mel

Sounds like he is just like any other hollywood actor thinking they can womanize with everyone and not pay the piper. I hope he is proud of his actions.

21st Apr, 2009 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Gibson Mel

They are saying that the divorce settlement in Me Gibson's divorce case will surpass any celebrity case ever including that of Michael Jordan's which was something like $168 million!

Post Date: 26th May, 2009 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Mel Gibson

Gibson confirms partner pregnancy

Actor Mel Gibson confirms rumours his girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva is expecting a child. Ref. Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th May, 2009 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Mel Gibson - Page 4

Since this will be his 8th child, he joked about it and said he should be called "Octo-Mel". It is sad to hear this knowing that I don't think the divorce is finalized.

10th Jun, 2009 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Mel Gibson Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

When I was younger I had a scrap book of Mel Gibson, actually still have it. However, over the years, I am becoming more and more upset with him. His anti-semitic raves; his alcoholism; his marriage ending (which is not a crime, I know but...) and impregnating a young model about five minutes later. Oh Mel, what happened to you mate? undecided.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Mel Gibson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,