Mel Gibson - Page 5 of 10

It seems like he has some anger issues, hope - Page 5 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2010 - 1:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »
Mel Gibson
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2009 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mel Gibson - Page 5

Mel Gibson's conviction erased

Mel Gibson's criminal record was cleared when a California judge expunged his drunken driving conviction from a 2006 arrest that led to accusations of anti-Semitism over the actor's comments to a policeman. Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2009 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

Mel Gibson
A Friend

Gibson Mel

He has remained sober while driving since 2005 so maybe he learned something. I hope that he can remain sober while driving so that innocent people are not put at risk.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2009 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Mel Gibson Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Mel's Scottish fear

Mel Gibson thinks Scotland would make him get drunk. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2009 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Gibson Mel

Mel Gibson a father again - report

Mel Gibson is reportedly a father for the eighth time, with his Russian girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva giving birth to their daughter late last week. Ref. Source 8

4th Nov, 2009 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Gibson Mel

Are we talking the same woman of 8 children with 8 different women? COme on Mel you better be a father to each and everyone of them!

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2009 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Mel Gibson
A Friend

Mel Gibson

A father for the eighth time. I hope that he is done now. I do not see his career going that well that he can support all of his kids very well. But then again I could be wrong.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Nov, 2009 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Mel Gibson - Page 5

Mel Gibson is a pretty busy guy I hope he didn't decide on fatherhood during one of his drunk episodes. I know that sounds bad but you're Mel Gibson and women will take advantage.

3rd Feb, 2010 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

Mel Gibson Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 5

It seems like he has some anger issues, hope is not related to alcohol again.

international QUOTE
Even though it has been nearly four years since Mel Gibson's notorious anti-semitic tirade, he still isn't ready to talk about it just yet. While promoting his latest film 'Edge of Darkness,' Dean Richards, an entertainment reporter for Chicago's WGN-TV interviewed the actor but the exchange turned sour when Richards asked the following: "Do you think the public will perceive you any differently after all that's been in the news about you?"

Gibson responds defensively, "That's almost four years ago, dude ... I've done all the necessary mea culpas. Let's move on." Of course, the interview quickly wraps up -- but not before Gibson mutters, "bye bye, a**hole" under his breath....

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Mel Gibson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,