Mel Gibson - Page 7 of 10

Mel Gibson is nuts RadarOnline keeps releasing - Page 7 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 14th Jul, 2010 - 6:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Mel Gibson
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2010 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mel Gibson - Page 7

Mel Gibson dumped by agent

Mel Gibson has been dumped by his management agency. Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
12th Jul, 2010 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

Gibson Mel

Anyone surprised? He been showing red flags for a very long time. I don't see a happy ending to this story.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2010 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Mel Gibson Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Mel Gibson - racist

To say Mel Gibson has issues is a serious understatement. But, Glenn wonders how it is that MSNBC and other news outlets can spend so much time caring about a racist celebrity, when there are real racists threatening to kill a particular race. Glenn has more on the media and Mel today on radio. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2010 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Gibson Mel

Police 'review' Gibson allegation

US police say they are evaluating claims that Hollywood star Mel Gibson allegedly hit his ex-girlfriend. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2010 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Mel Gibson
A Friend

Gibson Mel

Didn't he come out and say that he hit her on one of the tapes that have recently surfaced? I think this is not a allegation if he freely admitted to it on a tape recording. I could be wrong though.

13th Jul, 2010 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Mel Gibson

I think the news reports have been very careful how they have worded it... They say "he acknowledges allegations made against him".

In my opinion, this could be that yes, he acknowledges that he's done it

OR

Yes, he acknowledges what they say he has done...

I haven't heard the tapes, so don't know whether he's guilty or not, but I'm guessing that the media are covering their own backs from slander suits!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2010 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Mel Gibson - Page 7

Name: Gibbs

Comments: I think Mel Gibson thinks he is Mad Max. The older he gets the more he wants to state his radical views. Why do Hollywood celebrities also think they need to be politicians?

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2010 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Mel Gibson Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 7

Mel Gibson is nuts

RadarOnline keeps releasing one tape recording after another of Mel Gibson saying something completely insane, and they get worse every single time. Glenn plays the audio today of a heavy breathing Gibson telling his girlfriend that she needs a bat to the side of the head. This is particularly odd coming from the normally docile Gibson, who rarely shows any hint of a violent streak (Braveheart, The Patriot, Passion, Apocalypto). Ref. Source 2

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Mel Gibson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,