Eating In Filth - Page 2 of 2

Domesticated, following your trend : You ever - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 8th Oct, 2007 - 9:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Only in Trinidad...
19th Jul, 2007 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

Eating In Filth - Page 2

It depends on where you go, I think!
Roti shops in St James, around by the Poor House (if I recall) was clean and they prepare the roti with plastic gloves (that I could see). San Juan (Aranguez) used to have clean surrondings and I would usually stay away from nasty sanitary condition where the food was exposed and flies doing their thing!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2007 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Eating In Filth
A Friend

Filth Eating

I'm so sick of Trini bashing. I think talking about these issues are healthy, but asisting in making Trinidadian's feel bad about their culture is not going to encourage them to take a stand and make things better. Some responses sound as though people have prejiduces and only what to dehumanize Trinidadian's. Stop adding to the ignorance and continuiously bickering, get out their and do something.

18th Aug, 2007 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

Eating In Filth Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Arimagirl, then you have two choices:

1. Do not post here if you cannot handle what you read - if in every post you are going to repeat yourself then just stay quiet.

2. Why don't you be the first to tell us what you are doing instead of being like every other long distance Trini trying to tell us what we should be doing here while you have your butt abroad.

8th Oct, 2007 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Filth Eating

Okay no dialect here but I have to say this, "Some ah dem Trini real dutty!". You ever standing next to a doubles vendor and he wipe his sweat with the same hand he making doubles? I walk away. You ever standing next to a doubles vendor and he taking the money with the same hand he making doubles? I does walk away. You ever standing next to a doubles vendor and he look like he have the cold, sneezing and wiping his nose on his shirt? I does walk away fast!

8th Oct, 2007 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Filth Eating

Domesticated, following your trend : You ever standing next to a doubles vendor and seeing him going to a near by wall and urinating? I have seen it! Doubles? Not me anymore.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Eating In Filth

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,