Theredhound Introduction

Theredhound Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2006 - 6:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

RPG
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2006 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

Theredhound Introduction
A Friend

Theredhound Introduction

Hello,

I am here to role play in one of the most interesting eras in human history. I love the Medieval era with all of its cultural and interesting traditions. Plus I haven't done many Medieval role playing games and I am eager to be apart of a few.

Now a little about myself. I am heading into college with an undecided major (as many new college students). But so far I have been heading towards liberal arts degree. For now I am just getting my credits out of the way and surviving. biggrin.gif

I work part time as a theater or concert hall technician. Usually a stage rat who does whatever is needed to be done at the time such as moving a piano, help strike and set stage, control the lights, or even doing random tasks around the art center where the concert hall is located in. I enjoy theater very much to the point where it is my passion. So in other words I love playing different roles and creating different interesting characters. I hope to have that chance here.

So Hello everyone.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2006 - 4:54am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Theredhound

Greetings, TheRedHound, and Welcome to the Forum! We're glad to have you join us. The RPG requirements are quite plainly stated on the various boards. Medieval is probably our most popular ~ why is it we're all so fascinated?

We welcome your participation here and look forward to your contributions.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz
(a.k.a. Sabina the warrior smile.gif )

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2006 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Theredhound Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Well meh friend we be ready to have ye onboard. Ye may wish to have a look at our RPG Page for requirements. These links may also be proven useful to such dragon slayers as thyself:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 19th Aug, 2006 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Theredhound Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Theredhound

Thank you for the warm welcome. I can't wait to join a few adventures with such a dedicated group. I guess the Medieval would be the most popular due to all of the drama and cultural strifes that occured during that time period. Especially in Europe where we have the strong history of violence and religion in the daily lives of it's people.

I will definitely check out the links and thank you for showing them to me. Can't wait to join you all. wink.gif

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2006 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Theredhound

Welcome. You seemed to have a good start, I hope you can reach your 30 post requirement and more. The World of Medieval is quiet at the moment, but when you enter we can journey into uncharted lands... Make sure to keep your activity level above 75% if you are going to participate.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2006 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Theredhound Introduction
A Friend

Theredhound Introduction

Welcome to the boards as well. smile.gif Of course as you can see I am new too. But it is always nice to get warm welcomings!
Hope to read more from you and may happiness always find you, well happy!
Take care

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Theredhound Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,