Coca-cola Causes Cancer - Page 2 of 3

I have never trusted drinking Coke, every - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 13th Feb, 2013 - 8:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Do you drink Coke? Better beware!
8th Oct, 2007 - 8:28am / Post ID: #

Coca-cola Causes Cancer - Page 2

I guess there are other soft drinks companies watching this case very carefully, as there are plenty of other drinks out there containing Benzene also.

I used to drink a lot of coke, until a mechanic told me that they use coke to strip oil off car parts!
To say the least, it made me stop to think what it could be doing to my stomach!

Sponsored Links:
8th Oct, 2007 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

Cancer Coca-cola

I used to drink a lot of coke, until a mechanic told me that they use coke to strip oil off car parts!

Yes, it is also great for getting rust off of metal. Try it one of these days. Take a coin or nail that is rusting and drop it in a small amount of coke and after a day it is shiny and new. Can you imagine how anxious your body is to get rid of the liquid once you start drinking it?

30th Nov, 2007 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

Coca-cola Causes Cancer Health & Special Psychology

You know, I hate to admit it but I think my body is as addicted to Coke as some people are to drugs. I have tried to quit a number of times but always go back. I am very heavy and lost about 30 pounds when I quit for like 3 months. I felt better (after the initial withdrawls) and I KNOW what it does to nails and such. Not only does it clean but a nail will dissolve--I don't know in how long but I know it will. AND YET--I just have a hard time not going back. I hate it but don't know any way to quit for good. Any suggestions?

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2008 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Cancer Coca-cola

Name: Brad

Comments: I have noticed similar problems in two older people I know who were heavy,heavy Coke drinkers. Both individuals had similar cancers and problems. These folks had brain cancers and stomach issues. These are untested results but keep me from drinking too much Coke. Everything should be done in moderation.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2010 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

Cancer Coca-cola

Name: Rofl

Comments: Chances are you are going to get cancer yourself. Might as well drink something that tastes good while getting it.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2010 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Coca-cola Causes Cancer

Name: Fanta

Comments: Funny the person said you may as well drink something that taste good. I don't know how anyone could drink coke. It does not taste good. People just see others drinking it so they try to do the same. Its more of an acquired taste not something you just sip once and say to yourself wow that really tastes good. As for being bad for you of course it is. The worst ingredient is the benzonate but then you have to add caffeine and other stuff they put in it, all poisons to your body. Anyone have a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Feb, 2013 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Coca-cola Cancer - Page 2

Coca-Cola warning label recommended

A New Zealand coroner has ruled against a global drinks giant in a case that is likely to reverberate around the planet. Ref. Source 9

13th Feb, 2013 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Coca-cola Cancer Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

I have never trusted drinking Coke, every time I drink it it actually gives me heartburn so I stopped drinking it, so I don't know what really have in Coke, I was surprised to know that the Coca Cola drinks contain these liquids that can cause cancer.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Coca-cola Causes Cancer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,