Review: Cyberpunk 2020 - The Ballad of Hephaestus

Review Cyberpunk 2020 Ballad Hephaestus - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 31st Jan, 2014 - 9:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

Looking For Players
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2014 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Well, the title seems simple [enough].
I have already explained what the game is about.
I want to make a campaign with this game. It will have some violence, but that always depend from the players: I mastered once a game with 2 medias (Journalists) and except for a couple of fist [fight], it was mainly investigation
I have already a rocker. I want at least 2 other players. A good idea would be a fixer (Who would be the rocker agent) and a solo (The bodyguard) or a Netrunner.
If anyone knows the system, the better; if not, [I'll] make the chars.
The scenario will start in [Night] city (A huge sprawl between S. Francisco and L.A.).

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please ensure before submitting your comments please use good grammar - no net talk or slang, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter. Do read our Constructive Posting Policy as we enforce it rigorously.

Sponsored Links:
29th Jan, 2014 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Hephaestus Ballad - Cyberpunk Review

international QUOTE (Kabukiman)
I have already explained what the game is about.

Are you referring to this Thread: Cyberpunk 2020? Really, that Thread is a general Discussion on Cyberpunk 2020. You need to keep your game to this Thread. For instance, things people will want to know:

1. What is your game called?
2. How many Players are you looking for?
3. What starting level will each class start at?
4. What are your restrictions / requirements?
5. How does someone get the official rules of the game if they want to learn how to play? For example: You will post examples, the rules can be bought, they can be downloaded free at 'x' (Do NOT put any illegal download links)

Rather off topic, but...
Also in the main Thread about the Cyberpunk 2020 Role-playing Game review "Joe Public" Is a Guest and not an actual Member.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2014 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Review: Cyberpunk 2020 - The Ballad of Hephaestus Reviews RPG & Card Board

The game will be called the "The Ballad of Hephaestus".
I'm looking between 3 and 6 players. The classes I accept are solo (Fighter), netrunner (Hacker), fixer (Agent/smuggler/dealer), techie (Mechanical genius), med (Medical), rocker (Musician).

There aren't levels in cyberpunk 2020. Characters receive points when they finish a scenario, and they can increase some skills (Or spend money to put some new implant).
Each character will have 7000$ to buy [equipment] (So no full borg). The equipment will be from the [official] rules (Cyberpunk 2020), the 4 chromium books and Firestorm: Stormfront. I won't accept from the Eurotour or Deep Space

The book with the rules can be bought in the [official] site. Cyberpunk 2020 is a registered trademark of R.Talsorian Corporation
I can help to create [characters], and all the initial details.

29th Jan, 2014 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

I fixed your title to reflect your Role-playing Game's name. For reference, those interested will like to know that the Cyberpunk 2020 core books are:

international QUOTE (Wikipedia)

Cyberpunk 2020, by Mike Pondsmith, Colin Fisk, Will Moss, and Scott Ruggels. (Boxed set) (1990) [CP3002] - Includes Cyberpunk 2020 version 2.0 core rules and Screamsheets booklet.
Cyberpunk 2020 version 2.01, Mike Pondsmith, Colin Fisk, Will Moss, Scott Ruggels, Dave Friedland, Mike Blum (1990) [CP3002]
Cyberpunk 2020 version 2.01 ("Features New Artwork" Written on front cover), Mike Pondsmith, Colin Fisk, Will Moss, Scott Ruggels, Dave Friedland, Mike Blum (1993) [CP3002]
Deep Space: The Interplanetary Supplement, by Chris Young and Scott Hedrick (1993) [CP3211]
Listen Up, You Primitive Screwheads!: The Unexpurgated Cyberpunk Referee's Guide, by Mike Pondsmith (1994) [CP3291] - Referee's Guide.

The official site of R. Talsorian Games seems to be down and they have a blog that is active at: Source 2.

Some available stuff for free:

* CyberPunk2020 Character Sheet
* Cyberpunk Dice App
* Not official but a fan based Wiki that explains the basics: Source 4

30th Jan, 2014 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

I'll be new to this system but I may have a go at it. How many players are you waiting for to start?

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2014 - 9:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hello! Thanks for your interest!
I want at least 3. Bellow that number the players would miss too much details.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Review: Cyberpunk 2020 - The Ballad of Hephaestus

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,