Love Thy Neighbor

Love Thy Neighbor - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 17th Apr, 2020 - 7:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Religious People & Their Neighbors
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2014 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Love Thy Neighbor

Do Religious People Love Their Neighbors Yes Some Neighbors Study Finds

Most religions teach their followers to "Love thy neighbor" -- including those of different races or beliefs. But is religiousness really related to love of neighbors? A study provides partial support for that idea.
Source

Sponsored Links:
18th Mar, 2019 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Neighbor Thy Love

I see this as more like "Respect" your neighbor rather than love. I believe it's important that you treat all the same and help those in need because you never know when good karma rewards you.

26th Nov, 2019 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Love Thy Neighbor Beliefs Religious General

I do feel it can help… as well as hinder if misused or mattering said religion. As I find it easier trying to connect with others believing that those around me are my brothers and sisters… it can also hurt though when meeting those who have clearly allowed themselves to become bent or twisted. Those who have given into cynicism, selfishness, greed, anger, or hate. Hurting others for whatever the reasons people come up with.

Love thy neighbor is clearly the ideal, but in the world we live in such is very clearly and uphill battle. With all the many ways we find ourselves divided, or look for ways of "Other"Ing those around us. Us vs them, and all the different ways bigotry can be found.

17th Apr, 2020 - 7:41am / Post ID: #

Neighbor Thy Love

From my humble point of view it is referred to the idea to love the others as you would love yourself, we are all connected.

> TOPIC: Love Thy Neighbor

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,