Princess Diana - Page 5 of 6

Harry’s stunning Diana statement. Prince - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 21st May, 2021 - 6:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
  Princess Diana Princess of Wales
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2014 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Princess Diana
A Friend

Princess Diana - Page 5

international QUOTE
AN explosive new film which claims Princess Diana was murdered on the orders of the ­British Establishment has been banned in the UK, prompting allegations of a cover-up.

"This film is made in Britain but cannot be shown in Britain," the film's director, actor Keith Allen, said. "This has never happened before. But as with so much about Princess Diana the rulebook has been rewritten."

I agree that Princess Diana was murdered by the UK government. The mere fact that the UK banned a film made by UK citizens and filmed within the UK is proof that the government is making a futile attempt to hide its wrongdoing. It is sad. Governments are supposed to set examples for their citizens, yet they don't.

Sponsored Links:
27th Feb, 2015 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Diana Princess

Don't go on media hype. Maybe what happened to Diana was just simply an accident, nothing more. In any case since the marriage, Kate Middleton is the new "Diana" If you will so we don't hear about Princess Diana anymore.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 12 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.2%

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Princess Diana History & Civil Business Politics

'I threw myself down the stairs'. LEAKED tapes voiced by Princess Diana detail her bulimia, confronting Camilla, and why she threw herself down the stairs while pregnant. Source 8u.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Princess Diana
A Friend

Page 5 Diana Princess

So, now I know beyond a doubt that Charles is a POS. Yeah, I know this is only one side of the story and the truth usually lies in the middle. But no matter what else happened, Charles is a POS for using this girl, that's all she was then, so he could fulfill his princely duties. I hope he never makes it to the throne he so desperately seeks.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Princess Diana
A Friend

Diana Princess

Princess Diana was a great lady and good mother. It is sad how she died. Whether it was a killing by the UK or a tragic accident it is still sad. When she was married to Charles we all saw what a ass he could be but she waded through all of it and still came out smelling like a rose. I have not read any of the books that have come out since her death and probably will not as I have her as she was in my memory and do not wish to tarnish that.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2017 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Princess Diana
A Friend

Princess Diana

I agree regarding the mostly trash books about her. I think of the crap we hear is commissioned by the English crown to make her look bad so Charles doesn't look as bad. But that's my opinion and we all know about them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jan, 2018 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

Princess Diana - Page 5

Too bad our beloved Princess Diana isn't able to see her sons' choices for brides. I think she would have been happy. I will like to see how they all got along.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 35 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.5%

Post Date: 21st May, 2021 - 6:37am / Post ID: #

Princess Diana Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

Harry’s stunning Diana statement. Prince Harry has released an extraordinary statement after the journalist behind Princess Diana’s infamous Panorama interview was found to have been deceitful. Source 1m.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Princess Diana

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,