Princess Diana - Page 2 of 6

'No evidence' royals plotted - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 31st Mar, 2008 - 7:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
  Princess Diana Princess of Wales
4th Oct, 2007 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Princess Diana - Page 2

I have heard a lot of widespread speculation that there was a plot to murder Dodi Fayed and Diana, since the Royals feared that she would marry Dodi Fayed. Ten years is a very long time to resurrect a case though. But I suppose the media keeps all the details of Diana's death very much alive for the public. I am amazed at how Mohammed Al Fayed refuses to allow this case to rest. I have to wonder if his thirst for revenge against the Royal family, is preventing him from healing emotionally and moving on, after his son's tragic death.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

Sponsored Links:
5th Oct, 2007 - 6:25am / Post ID: #

Diana Princess

What is this all about? Hasn't this been done? Please, people! Just let them rest in peace.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2007 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Princess Diana History & Civil Business Politics

Princess Diana Inquest

Was the death of the Princess of Wales 10 years ago in Paris no more than a fatal car crash or a conspiracy orchestrated by the British royal family? An inquest by the British government, estimated to cost more $20 million, began last week in an attempt to put the debate to rest. The 11-person jury deciding the case flew to Paris today to retrace Diana's steps in the hours before her death. What will the investigation uncover?
Ref. Nightline ABC's Nick Watt reports from Paris.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2007 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Diana Princess

'FLASH OF LIGHT,' THEN DIANA'S FATAL CRASH, WITNESS TESTIFIES

A motorist who was driving in the Paris tunnel seconds before the crash that killed Diana testified on Monday that he saw a blinding "flash of light" just before the collision, then noticed two men on a motorcycle gesture to each other as if to indicate "job done" after surveying the wreckage.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...iana-light.html

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2008 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

Diana Princess

Al Fayed to attend Diana inquest

Mohamed Al Fayed is to give evidence at the inquest into the deaths of Princess Diana and his son Dodi.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7250002.stm

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2008 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Princess Diana
A Friend

Princess Diana

I am not sure it was just a accident in her death. I watched some people with two cars and some cones 'reinact' the tunnel collision. It was proven that the car carring Diana, mercedes I believe, when it swerved to avoid a smaller slower car clipped the slower car. The slower car was able to stay its lane and continue on and even swerve to avoid the bigger car as it crashed. The crash was not due to the small sidswipe with the smaller car but something else.

The interesting thing about this was they believe the driver of that smaller car, who has never come forward, has some important evidence that could put to rest the whole 'accident or not' theories.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2008 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Princess Diana
A Friend

Princess Diana - Page 2

The truth will never be known.
But I know trial by media is wrong, it must be terrible for her boys.
I met the Princess once, she was frail but a graceful compassionate.

Reconcile Edited: Harkon on 24th Feb, 2008 - 12:51am

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2008 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Princess Diana Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

'No evidence' royals plotted to kill Diana

A coroner has said there was no evidence the Duke of Edinburgh ordered the "execution" of Princess Diana in a 1997 car crash, dismissing the conspiracy theories of her late lover's father.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/4459485a10.html

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Princess Diana

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,