Smallville - Page 2 of 4

Interesting episode. I did not find any real - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 22nd Mar, 2007 - 8:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: I would say Smallville Season Six was...
  The best season so far       0.00%
  Was as good as the other seasons       0.00%
  Was okay, a bit rough around the edges       50.00%
  Needed a better story line, dragged too much       50.00%
Total Votes: 2
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 

Season 6
19th Dec, 2006 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

Smallville - Page 2

S P O I L E R

I just saw Episode 9 and I thought it was interesting how they likened Clarke as an Immigrant to earth. Yes, the story was about Immigrants mostly and the things they go through. Maybe this story came about because of all the hub-bub in the US over Immigration these days.

Lex seems to be getting more evil everyday and Lana more bubble headed, the last part with the exposure of 33.1 was pretty good, I like the music they added to it.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jan, 2007 - 4:38am / Post ID: #

Smallville

Episode 10

What an emotionally charged episode, for a second I thought I was watching a soap rather than Smallville. In this one the focus is on secrets and the highlight of the movie has to be the Green Arrow bit and kiss - those of you who have seen this episode knows what I am talking about - I was laughing loud at the way Chloe looked at Clarke when Lois was recounting the night out with Green Arrow.

18th Jan, 2007 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Smallville Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Nice episode! I do no know when they recorded this particular episode but they did a terrific job hiding Tori Spelling's pregnancy (she is due late March). Those who know her from other shows can well see she is pregnant by her kind of "chubby" face and the way she runs from the man in this episode. Well done.

It was amazing that Lana would even think for a minute Clark could be still interested in her after knowing she is carrying Lex's baby. I think Clark demonstrated great maturity in the conversation they had.

I can't wait to see the next episode that will be called "Justice" where some old folks from the Justice League maybe? wink.gif get together.

8th Feb, 2007 - 4:59am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Smallville

QUOTE (LDS_forever)
...It was amazing that Lana would even think for a minute Clark could be still interested in her

The woman is spellbound til she is stupid and I wonder how long the production and writers will keep playing that tune.

S P O I L E R

Episode 12

Here we are given more of the Manhunter, it was a great show to give new twists to the whole Superman affair, but one thing that was too cheesy was how the Manhunter would show up just when the phantom posessed Clarke's body.

Episode 13

Now this Episode really puts a whole new light on the struggle between Lex and Clarke and introduces a new image in Louis. This Episode should have been called, "True Emotions" rather than "Crimson".

3rd Mar, 2007 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

Smallville

Just saw Episode 15 and there are a couple of surprises there to be seen. I was especially interested to know...

S P O I L E R

What possible 'super power' that Chloe has?

19th Mar, 2007 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

Smallville

Episode 16 has aired and it is very intense.

S P O I L E R

Wedding day. The evil Luthers cement the wedding with blackmail and murder. Lana sets a trap and witnesses Clark using his powers. She then sets up Clark to knock him down. Poor lovesick Clark. I wish Clark would either let Lana go or take her away from Lex. What would Superman do?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Mar, 2007 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

Smallville - Page 2

S P O I L E R

The most surprising twist about this episode is Lex's father Lionel. He really shows that he is the father of evil and cover-ups. For a moment I thought he really was interested in helping Clarke, but it seems it is all an act for a future purpose.

Lana was pretty devious to do what she did, but as usual - VERY naive to believe Lionel. I wonder what she is carrying - is it an experiment? Maybe Lex cannot have children and Lana was impregnated? Or maybe Lex has been shooting up kryptonite it the hope it will take a natural course to Lana when he impregnated her?

22nd Mar, 2007 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Smallville Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 2

Interesting episode. I did not find any real twists on it, Lionel has been always been Lionel and yes, he has been keeping Clark's secret to use it for who knows what purpose. We see a very weak and vulnerable Lex wanted to only be loved and willing to do anything in order to achieve it even knowing Lana does not love him.

My guess on Lana's pregnancy are two:

1) A meteor experiment to create a super-power baby.

2) She has never been pregnant but it was just a lie that Lex created to get her to marry him.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Smallville

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,