Is Warren Jeffs LDS? - Page 2 of 2

I don't see your comparison as making - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2011 - 2:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Differences between FLDS and LDS and Mormon
13th Jun, 2008 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Is Warren Jeffs LDS? - Page 2

they were in their 70's I was n my teens so they would have been born in very early 1900's. So would they have been Mormons? Or part of the FLDS sect?

The LDS Church officially stopped the practice of polygamy in 1890 therefore this couple may not have been Mormons.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Aug, 2011 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

LDS Jeffs Warren Is

Name: Yaddie

Comments: I've studied Joseph Smith's life and it is very similar to Warren Jeffs. Many Mormons don't realize it was Joseph Smith who started polygamy and not Brigham Young as they think. Joseph also married under 18 girls. I bet if Mormons were around the time of Joseph Smith they probably wouldn't believe what he said.

22nd Aug, 2011 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Is Warren Jeffs LDS? Studies Doctrine Mormon

I don't see your comparison as making Joseph Smith and Warren Jeffs similar. Its two different beliefs and one is perverted for their own interest in my opinion they are not true Mormons.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Is Warren Jeffs LDS?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,