Energy Drinks - Page 2 of 2

Energy drinks can negatively impact health - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2018 - 11:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Do they really give you a boost?
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Energy Drinks - Page 2

Identifying ways to minimize the harm of energy drinks. Because many countries allow the sale of energy drinks to young people, identifying ways to minimize potential harm from energy drinks is critical. A new study provided unique insights into intervention strategies suggested by young people themselves to reduce consumption. In addition to more research and education, these strategies included policy changes targeting energy drink sales, packaging, price, and visibility. Source 4w.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Energy Drinks
A Friend

Drinks Energy

I do believe that to make energy drinks safer to younger children that a warning label be placed upon them not to be consumed by children under the age of 14 or 15. Heck under the age of 18 in my book but we all know that people do not listen to or read warning labels. Making them illegal to buy by those under the age of 18 would be in my thoughts. They can be just as dangerous to kids as tobacco use can be.

Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2018 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Energy Drinks Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Energy drinks can negatively impact health of youth. Over half of Canadian youth and young adults who have consumed energy drinks have experienced negative health effects as a result, according to a new study. Source 6t.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Energy Drinks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,