Rabies

Rabies - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 15th Apr, 2019 - 10:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2006 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Rabies

Rabies

If a dog with Rabies bites me do I automatically get Rabies?

Sponsored Links:
3rd Mar, 2007 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Rabies

The chances of you getting rabies are pretty high from a dog bite. Rabies can be passed on to you from either the blood or saliva of the carrier, so if you know an animal or human is infected then you need to stay clear of them. I mentioned human because once infected a person can become very aggressive / violent which can lead to an attack on you and transfer of the virus.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2007 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rabies Health & Special Psychology

Rabies Canada ALBERTA HAS FIRST HUMAN CASE OF RABIES IN 2 DECADES

An Alberta man who was bitten by a bat while sleeping has developed rabies, which rarely affects humans but is often deadly, an Alberta Health official said Friday.
Ref. Source

24th May, 2007 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Rabies

I was reading a pamphlet that said the signs of rabies usually shows weeks after infection, usually when it is too late as many mistaken the signs for other things. This is why it is VERY important that if you are bitten by any creature that you should seek medical attention immediately!

If you are bitten: According to what I read, if you are bitten by an animal who has rabies then you must immediately wash the wound with soap and water, apply alcohol to the infected would and then seek medical attention.

Treatment: Progress can be made if the virus is treated early through a series of vaccines.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2011 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Rabies

Rabies - The Scary Symptoms

You wake up one morning with an enormous headache. You feel like you slept for maybe an hour all night. Or two, at the most. You're that exhausted. You drag yourself out of bed, and run that scanner-thermometer thing across your forehead. It registers 100.3. Not earth-shattering, but still, it IS a fever. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2014 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Rabies

China culls 5000 dogs to contain rabies

FIVE human deaths linked to the disease have been reported in the city of Baoshan, where 100,000 dogs have also been vaccinated. Ref. Source 1

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2019 - 10:30am / Post ID: #

Rabies

People urged to seek prompt medical advice if they suspect rabies exposure. There is only a short window of opportunity to seek medical help before rabies becomes almost invariably fatal, but people wait an average of 10 days before seeking medical advice following exposure to potentially rabid animals overseas, according to new research. Source 1c.

> TOPIC: Rabies

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,