USA Constitution Failure - Page 3 of 5

I feel he is correct in saying that we are - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th Sep, 2010 - 10:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
US Constitution Failure
Post Date: 20th May, 2010 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Constitution Failure - Page 3

Supplanting the United States Constitution:
War, National Emergency and the "Continuity of Government"
By Peter Dale Scott

Plans drafted by a secret committee, including corporation heads not in the government, have provided rules that allegedly override public law and the separation of powers that is at the heart of the Constitution Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
20th May, 2010 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Failure Constitution USA

Doing some study on the constitution I have found it was more of an ideal of what the government should be. Trying to balance what the heart desires and what government demands. As far as God being in it. I really don't see the correlation. In my opinion Jesus himself stated government is different than religion ages ago.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 70 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7%

13th Jun, 2010 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

USA Constitution Failure History & Civil Business Politics

Oliron,

I agree with you completely. The Constitution is not untouchable, it is a man-made document that is a guideline and should be amended as needed. I know no one who would insist on restoring its original form and denying the vote to women or counting African-Americans as 3/5 of a person.

Neither God nor any specifically Christian doctrines are found in the Constitution. Many of the Founding Fathers were devoutly religious, but they were wise enough not to impose their views on others in the Supreme Law of the Land, while protecting the rights of everyone to worship (or not worship) as they see fit. After all, the authority of the Constitution derives from "We the People" not, "By the Grace and Will of God."

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 1 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.1%

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2010 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Failure Constitution USA

Name: Tom

Comments: Glenn Beck recently wrote a best selling book called The Overton Widow that talks about the plan to destroy America by changing the very root of what the Constitution stands for.

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2010 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Failure Constitution USA

"If our fathers, in 1776, had acknowledged the principle that a majority had the right to rule the minority, we should never have become a nation; for they were in a small minority, as compared with those who claimed the right to rule over them."
-- Lysander Spooner (1808-1887) Political theorist, activist, abolitionist Source: No Treason, 1867

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2010 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

USA Constitution Failure

Constitution a 'niche'?

The Center for American Progress is a progressive organization that loves big government, so it was a surprise to see that they actually had a section devoted to finding areas in education that could actually be cut. But their motive becomes apparent when the list of cuts are revealed. 'Niche' programs on outdated topics like 'The United States Constitution' and 'American History' are on the chopping block. Gee, why wouldn't progressives be in favor of those? Ref. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2010 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

USA Constitution Failure - Page 3

Happy Constitution Day!

One can only imagine the festivities the White House has planned to commemorate the document that everyone loves. Well, almost everyone - the President did lament that it was a charter of negative liberties and that it didn't talk about redistribution of wealth enough. But other than THAT they probably love it. Dr. Peter Lillback, author of George Washington's Sacred Fire and someone who actually likes the Constitution, delivered the keynote address at Liberty University and focused on how we are losing our connection to one of the most brilliant and successful documents of all time. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2010 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

USA Constitution Failure
A Friend

USA Constitution Failure Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

I feel he is correct in saying that we are losing our touch on the basic principles that the USA constitution was founded on. We need to get back to the basics of this government and teach the politicians that this is still a great nation ruled by the people who are in it. IF they can not do the job the many wish then we should vote them out and put in someone new who will.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: USA Constitution Failure

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,