Long Hair

Long Hair - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 16th Oct, 2006 - 2:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2006 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Long Hair

Long Hair

How come females entering the Matrix or working on ships do not have long hair?

Sponsored Links:
16th Oct, 2006 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Hair Long

Matrix

I suppose it is because they do not have time to take care of it. They are always fighting and the long hair may become a problem. Persephone has long hair though.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2006 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

Long Hair
A Friend

Long Hair RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

I think this was completely about fighting and nothing else. Long hair is a detriment in a fight against something that will use anything to beat you. You will notice that everyone either had short hair or was bald, this prevents long hair from being snatched in a fight thus hindering your ability to battle an agent. On top of that, it could have just as easily have been their own self image, which would be how their hair was constructed.

16th Oct, 2006 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Hair Long

Matrix

The argument that long hair is not for fighting does not go along with why many ancient fighters both in Europe and the Orient had long hair unless we are considering the modern military aspect of gun warfare. I believe the women were dressed like modern combatants, with Jada having her medium length hair it what seemed to be anything not to do with the military.

> TOPIC: Long Hair

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.