Nuclear Technology

Nuclear Technology - Matrix Trilogy - Plugged RPG - Posted: 28th Oct, 2006 - 8:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Did Zion have it?
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2006 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Nuclear Technology

Nuclear Technology

Did Zion have Nuclear Technology, and if so why did they not use it on the bots above?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2006 - 5:11am / Post ID: #

Nuclear Technology
A Friend

Technology Nuclear

They did not have actually usable nuclear technology as far as we can tell. I am fairly certain that they had some sort of nuclear type fuel in order to power Zion, but not for use as weapons. If they had them, why wouldn't they have used them? They were on the verge of extinction as a human population out side of the Matrix. But it was never even mentioned as a solution to the problem indicating that nuclear weapons either didn't exist or they didn't know how to use them.

28th Oct, 2006 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Nuclear Technology RPG Plugged Trilogy Matrix

Matrix

I think that Zion knew how certain things work, but not all, in fact the Councilor in one scene with Neo mentioned that they did not know how some of the machines work. I think that Zion as a whole was constantly in a battle mode and did not have enough time to investigate or improve technology let alone discover nuclear technology. However, I am sure they knew about it because of the archive of files they have about how the 'world ended'.

> TOPIC: Nuclear Technology

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
The Wachowskis and Warner Bros. are the original copyright holders, creators and producers of the Matrix Trilogy. Material used here is on the basis of "fan" site. Plugged RPG is a FREE custom built Text RPG based on the Matrix concept giving Players a chance to use the Matrix Theme in a Play by Post environment.