Help To Stop Using Cocaine - Page 3 of 3

Novel anti-craving mechanism discovered to - Page 3 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 9th Dec, 2020 - 10:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Cocaine Abuse Video - Warning contains blood and gore. If you are still having trouble giving up your cocaine addiction then you should look at this Ad. You may just wake up before it is too late!
21st Aug, 2009 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Help To Stop Using Cocaine - Page 3

Wow. This video was intense. Sometimes commercials have to be this deep to be eye opening. If someone is using cocaine and is already noticing health problems caused by their addiction, this video might actually make them think about what they are doing. There was a time in my life when I used Cocaine on a regular basis. I regret ever trying the drug and I do what I can to warn others of the effects.

Sponsored Links:
16th Oct, 2009 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Cocaine Stop Help

A drug addict would probably look at that, nod their head and just continue to use. It takes rock bottom to get a drug addict to turn and a simple commercial isn't going to do that.

27th Jul, 2010 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Help To Stop Using Cocaine Health & Special Psychology

Being a little more wiser now I have to agree that even watching this will not deter many. It takes rock bottom for a drug user to wake up to the need for help - an intervention. Watching a video will not do that - they will first need to become the video.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2016 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 3 Cocaine Stop Help

Molecule in brain may drive cocaine addiction, scientists show

Increased levels of a molecule in the brain, called hypocretin, may contribute to cocaine addiction, a new study suggests. The research shows that blocking hypocretin may reduce compulsive drug-seeking behavior in rat models of cocaine addiction. Ref. Source 4w.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2020 - 10:09am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cocaine Stop Help

Novel anti-craving mechanism discovered to treat cocaine relapse. Cocaine continues to be one of the most commonly abused illicit drugs in the United States. Pre-clinical literature suggests that targeting glucagon-like peptide-1 receptors (GLP-1Rs) in the brain may represent a novel approach to treating cocaine use disorder. Specifically, GLP-1R agonists, which are FDA-approved for treating diabetes and obesity, have been shown to reduce voluntary drug taking and seeking in preclinical models of cocaine used disorder. Source 5j.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Help To Stop Using Cocaine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,