Dextral Introduction

Dextral Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 24th Dec, 2006 - 8:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
USA RPGer / General Discussion
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2006 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Dextral Introduction
A Friend

Dextral Introduction

I joined this board mostly for RPGs, but I like having/participating in history, politics, or engineering discussions. Currently I am a student at "THE" (the school stresses the bloody thing so I suppose I should as well) Ohio State University, in addition to working security at a law firm. I've been known to be cynical and sarcastic, but I'd say the jury is still out on that one.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2006 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction Dextral

Hi Dextral, welcome. I hope you have a great time in our community, please take the time to read our rules and policies before posting. Feel free to explore the boards and add your opinion on the many topics we have. Take Care,
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2006 - 9:38pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Dextral Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Greetings, Dextral, and welcome! We're glad to have you join us. Please do explore the boards and join in our discussions. We welcome your participation here.

Welcome, and enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2006 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Dextral

Welcome Future RPGer

We are glad that you have taken the time to register. To become an RPGer here is very simple. You can find all the details within our RPG Page. You may also find the following links of help to you:

Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 21st Dec, 2006 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,030
Flag Posts: 51,687
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,588.73 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Dextral

Greetings. Welcome to the Community.

You posted this as a new Topic in the Politics & Activism Board:
QUOTE (Dextral)
I was using the US as an example, you missed the point. Every country has some element that makes them unique, something that most of the country can identify with, or some common goal. This is where patriotism stems from.

You were obviously replying to someone in a Thread, so please reply there and do not start a New Topic to make a clarification. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2006 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Dextral Introduction

Dextral, you requested RPGer status, but you only have a participation rate of 17% at the moment. You need 75% to get RPGer status, however, if you tell me which RPG you are interested in then I can direct you properly as not all our RPGs requirer RPGer status.

By the way, we have a special now, if you Upgrade to Premium then you can access all the RPGs without this restriction plus more.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2006 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Dextral Introduction
A Friend

Dextral Introduction

I don't see anything for participation rate in my profile, where is it and how can I improve it?

Post Date: 24th Dec, 2006 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Dextral Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

You are using the Plain Skin, the most basic of all our Skins, try using something more advanced like the Red, Silver Blue, Matrix, or Executive Skins. You see that drop down menu at the very top with those same names? Select one of those and the look of the Community will change.

Next, come back to this, your Thread and you will see your participation rating somewhere under your avatar. Lastly, the only way to increase it is to Post Constructive messages or you other option is to Upgrade.

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Dextral Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,