Enya Interviewed

Enya Interviewed - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 24th Oct, 2006 - 10:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Video - Finnish Television
22nd Oct, 2006 - 7:27am / Post ID: #

Enya Interviewed

Enya Interviewed

Some of the clip is in Finnish, but Enya speaks in English and talks a little bit about herself.

Note: This Thread is about the interview itself, her music in general is covered here: https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showtopic=5575

Sponsored Links:
23rd Oct, 2006 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Interviewed Enya

Enya's music is just so relaxing! She really is a talented singer whose voice is totally unique and different from anything else that you ever hear on the music market. Personally I could sit and 'chill' to her music all day!

23rd Oct, 2006 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Enya Interviewed Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Diane I do agree with you, but this Thread is actually about the interview itself as we have a general Thread about her music already (see first Post). An interview like this is actually a prized possession if you are an Enya fan, because she is known to be private about her life / lifestyle. What is more is she discusses her past a bit too, something unheard of really. The only other television interview I remembered she had was a very brief one on Regis and they did not ask her much at all.

24th Oct, 2006 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Interviewed Enya

Oops! sorry, got carried away with the whole Enya fan thing there!
It is actually the first one that I have ever heard, even when her last album was released, I don't remember her giving any personal interviews, which is normally the practice of music artistes/musicians, in this country at least!

My parents appreciated me sharing it with them, as they are fans of Enya also.

> TOPIC: Enya Interviewed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,