Trini808 Introduction - Page 3 of 4

Trini, I use the "Winter White" - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Nov, 2006 - 8:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Caribbean Issues
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2006 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Trini808 Introduction
A Friend

Trini808 Introduction - Page 3

Thanks, QA = Quality Assurance.

Yes, I will Share all my experiences...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2006 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,030
Flag Posts: 51,687
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,588.73 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Trini

Ah, I hope you not one of those that answers support / complaint related Emails because we give those types a good knock within the Forum. wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2006 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Trini808 Introduction
A Friend

Trini808 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

No but they are fun to read sometimes.

its more like software and application testing... website databases, servers that sought of stuff...

I see you build websites, is this forum your handy work?

smile.gif

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2006 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 3 Introduction Trini

Yes, this and many other sites. Actually, this site acts as a hub for all our other web addresses. Have a look at the Feedback Board, learn more and give your input when you have time. Also, you may wish to change your skin to see my other designs... it will also allow you to see all the features, right now you are using the Plain Skin which is bare.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2006 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Trini

Darlin', what kind of quality assurance do you give, is it the kind that guarantees satisfaction or are you one of those 'all talk and no...'?

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2006 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

Trini808 Introduction
A Friend

Trini808 Introduction

Well good work on the Sites, they are well done, and I did change my skin, I like the animation skin, I am quite a big fan of Superman, but When I changed it these hot links didin't show up anymore.

MAIN INDEX | Rules | HOT - I did find this useful to jump back and forth, so I changed back to the Plain Skin.

Darlin', what kind of quality assurance do you give, is it the kind that guarantees satisfaction or are you one of those 'all talk and no...'?

Attitude, you are funny, whoever you are... If this is you asking this question JB, it would totally freak me out, laugh.gif...

I hope I am more...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2006 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Trini808 Introduction - Page 3

QUOTE (Trini808)
When I changed it these hot links didin't show up anymore.

They are there, at the top, you just did not see them, in fact the Plain Skin has the FEWEST links of all, it also lacks in Stats within each Post. As an example, go to the Anime & Comic Board where the Animation Skin is defaulted and you can see the links there.

Did you know we have a Superman based Board? The Kryptonian.

...If this is you asking this question JB

spock.gif Sorry, but you are not my type in every sense of that. However, it is important to understand that while the Mods and I can control the Bots - we are indeed NOT the Bots. As for Latina, she totally has a mind of her own. You can visit her in the Chat Room or her Rave Thread to see why.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2006 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Trini808 Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 3

Trini, I use the "Winter White" theme and is great. At the end of the page you have the hot topics by the name "Today's active topics", you also have the word HOT on your right and a "fire" next to the word.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Trini808 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,