Trini808 Introduction - Page 2 of 4

What is the "QA" for? This means - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Nov, 2006 - 10:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Caribbean Issues
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2006 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Trini808 Introduction - Page 2

Hi Bobby, welcome aboard. I hope you a great time in our community. Please feel free to check the site around and join our many discussions.

I am a true rebel

Me too, but remember that this is a highly moderated site with lots of rules to follow...so you will have to put "the rebel" on the side while you are here. wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2006 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod

Introduction Trini

Hi Trini. I just wanted to say that is great that you added your picture as your avatar, it is always nice to see a pic with the posts. smile.gif How are you enjoying the forums? How long have you lived in the US?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2006 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Trini808 Introduction
A Friend

Trini808 Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thank you LDS, and to your previous post, Even though I am a bit rebelious, I am certainly open to dicipline, when in roam..

The forums are great, you all are very spam concious here and I am glad for that, I have seen what spam can do to other forums.

Thank you for welcoming me and you are very welcome, I have been living in the US for 20 years now, since I was a small boy.

Thank you,

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2006 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod

Page 2 Introduction Trini

you all are very spam concious here and I am glad for that, I have seen what spam can do to other forums.

Yes, we try to keep all messages as constructive as possible.

So do you feel more like a US citizen than a Trini? wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2006 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Trini808 Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Trini

I know in my heart, I will always love my homeland and its wonderful culture, I am unsure as to whether or not I can make a connection with it at the momment though, but I do have strong feelings for the direction Trinidad is headed. When I do return to Trinidad, I feel a bit disenchanted and sometimes rejected for I am no longer considered a Trinidadian by those who feel for some reason they are less fortunate than I am.

The United States is a great country to live in, for the Time I have been here my roots have grown and spread and buried deep within its soil, it has become part of me and part of my heart forever.

So, my answer at the moment would have to be I am more connected with being a US Citizen than of being Trini. But the Trini is in me and I love that too...

Reconcile Edited: Trini808 on 3rd Nov, 2006 - 8:09pm

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2006 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,030
Flag Posts: 51,687
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,588.73 FP
Charm: 394

Trini808 Introduction

Do you know of other constructive Trinis (they are hard to find) who will be interested in participating here?

We also run this newer site: https://www.TTGospel.com of which there is the Network section (and its' own forum): https://www.TTGospel.com/network/ - you may like to join that as well.

Lastly, I saw you mention something about programming somewhere, what do you do?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2006 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Trini808 Introduction
A Friend

Trini808 Introduction - Page 2

JB, thanks for the Invitation, I will definately take a look. I have posted on other sites, I may know of a few individuals who might be interested, I will share my experience here which I have grown to like a lot in a very short time.

Sr QA Engineer for an Internet company, my programming is limited to my own hobbie.

smile.gif

Thanks

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2006 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,030
Flag Posts: 51,687
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,588.73 FP
Charm: 394

Trini808 Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

What is the "QA" for? This means that you must spend a lot of time behind the computer / net, so I guess coming here is like taking a break? We have a many Members who do the same thing. Feel free to look at our Computer based Boards when you get a chance.

QUOTE (Trini808)
I may know of a few individuals who might be interested

I forgot to mention that you should inform them before hand of our policies and rules, so they do not feel they are joining a concentration camp. wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Trini808 Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,