Study Hard Or You'll Be In Iraq - Page 3 of 4

You know what makes this particularly bad? - Page 3 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 11th Nov, 2006 - 1:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
If you end up in Iraq it is because you never studied hard?
Study Hard Or You'll Be In Iraq Related Information to Study Hard Or You'll Be In Iraq
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2006 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Study Hard Or You'll Be In Iraq
A Friend

Study Hard Or You'll Be In Iraq - Page 3

Hey Guys I will totally agree Kerry is and Idiot and MouseT thanks for the Lit, I never liked kerry and I guess I shouldn't stick up for a bum...

NH, I hope I didn't come aross as I was anti military, I certainly and totally agree that there are no lazy or stupid people in the army, I've hear of boot camp and had three cousins and two friends who as you joined the military and then went on to college.

I guess it occured that Kerry is really ment it... thanks...

ok boys and girls were in, lets do a good job.. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
10th Nov, 2006 - 5:00am / Post ID: #

Iraq In Youll Hard Study

Kerry may be gone, but I'll be he's not forgotten. But it doesn't really matter. The American news media will continue to cover and smooth over anything the liberals do while raising the Republican's stupidities to the highest point of attention. Two things lost the Republicans this election. They forgot to be conservative and the media magnified every mistake they made. While the Republicans went down hard as they should have, new conservative Democrats took several seats away from them. If that continues, I will switch parties. undecided.gif

Reconcile Edited: mousetrails on 10th Nov, 2006 - 5:02am

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2006 - 6:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Study Hard Or You'll Be In Iraq UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Every single person I personally know that is in the military and has gone to Iraq/going to Iraq has taken college classes and is pursuing a degree. Now, a lot of them have had their education interupted to go serve, but then came back to finish.

10th Nov, 2006 - 6:54am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Iraq In Youll Hard Study

John Kerry will lie low for a little while, but I doubt he'll be idle. The race to the Presidential Election of 2008 is already under way, now that the candidates know which way the Congress sways.

Reconcile Edited: FarSeer on 10th Nov, 2006 - 6:55am

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2006 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Iraq In Youll Hard Study

Well I am a bit conservative myself and I do understand the need to be, I am a liberal Conservative imagine that... I not party specific and will remain so...

Every single person I personally know that is in the military and has gone to Iraq/going to Iraq has taken college classes and is pursuing a degree. Now, a lot of them have had their education interupted to go serve, but then came back to finish.

Babyblue, I am unsure as to if you can account for the entire Military Population, am I correct?

Apparently many in here has got it bad for John Kerry, who am I to get in the middle.

smile.gif

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2006 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I never said anything about the entire military population. I said everybody that I know personally. There's a difference.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Nov, 2006 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Study Hard You'll In Iraq - Page 3

Apparently many in here has got it bad for John Kerry, who am I to get in the middle.

I mean, you do have a point about people entering the military to study...yet the joke Kerry made was out of place in my opinion. (specially whether we agree with this war or not, these soldiers are not having "fun" over there) He said it was a joke, as far as I am concerned, a joke is when everybody laugh at it and I am very sure there was a big group of people who did not find his joke amusing.

11th Nov, 2006 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

Study Hard You'll In Iraq Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 3

You know what makes this particularly bad? The rich US citizens like Kerry can have his kids college tuition payed for in advance. Another person might be a minority in the US and just get a scholarship, while there is the last, unfortunate soul that Kerry speaks about - the one who has to go and sweat in a hot dessert killing terrorists, avoiding death and trying to stay alive while wearing the same sweaty outfit day after day for years so that he can get a college tuition, but wait, he did not study hard enough, so that is why he is there. You know what Kerry, I would avoid all redneck areas if I were you, maybe a few middle class suburbs too.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Study Hard Or You'll Be In Iraq

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,