Study Hard Or You'll Be In Iraq - Page 2 of 4

Witness the most relieved man in America! - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 10th Nov, 2006 - 2:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
If you end up in Iraq it is because you never studied hard?
Study Hard Or You'll Be In Iraq Related Information to Study Hard Or You'll Be In Iraq
3rd Nov, 2006 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Study Hard Or You'll Be In Iraq - Page 2

There is an old saying, "This too shall pass." Since the hippies took this country by storm in the 1960s I have mumbled to myself many, many, times, "This too shall pass." Then each time I wished with all my heart, when they were running rampant, that I would live to see it pass. I believe that Mr. Kerry is the beginning of their end. I heard it supposed yesterday that he should get another medal for shooting himself in the foot during the war of words. Goodbye Mr. Kerry. biggrin.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2006 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Study Hard Or You'll Be In Iraq
A Friend

Iraq In Youll Hard Study

Here is what I mean by saying Mr Kerry was being realistic, is because we are stuck in Iraq and, would it be a false statement to say that the majority of the Troops in Iraq have not gone to college.

3rd Nov, 2006 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

Study Hard Or You'll Be In Iraq UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Perhaps a majority of the troops in Iraq (and Germany, England, Japan, the United States, etc.) don't have college educations. Instead, many of them went straight into the military in order to get an education. Many of them are attending college on a regular basis, while working. They have attended extensive technical training (mine was over 9 months long, focused entirely on electronic - 8 hours per day, 5 days per week).

The people in the military are hard-working, smart, motivated, and know what they want out of life (for the most part - there are always exceptions). The same can't be said for the people that Kerry was speaking to.

It is very clear what Kerry meant. He is full of disdain for the military, and no matter what he says, or how he says it, he shows it. As do most of the Left in the US.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2006 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Iraq In Youll Hard Study

So for me to say that those who Joined the Military compared to those who went to college are the ones who are in Iraq fighting the war.

Would that be a false statement, without going in what types of human beings the Troops themselves are?

3rd Nov, 2006 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Iraq In Youll Hard Study

Sure. Those who are in Iraq, and elsewhere in the military, have (for many of them) foregone furthering their educations, or chosen to learn trades through the military.

However, the people that Kerry was talking to are the anti-military, just as he is. They (and he) are so bigoted, that they think that the military is filled with worthless, stupid, lazy people.

When I joined the military, I didn't really know what I was going to do with myself. I didn't have any money, and neither did my parents. My prospects for full scholarships were pretty slim. While in the military, I took classes, become a highly proficient electronics technician, and developed very strong problem solving skills.

After the military, I went back to school.

So, tell me, which kind of people are the more hard-working. The "Kerrys" of the world, the rich, spoiled, college brats that think Kerry is God's gift to politics, or the soldiers in Iraq - the ones who are taking night classes, while working 8 to 20 hours per day, putting their lives on the line.

A better point is that many (close to half) of the people in Iraq are National Guard and Reserve. A very large percentage of them either ARE in college, and the National Guard is helping them through it, or have already graduated.

By the way, ALL military officers, as well as a very high percentage of upper-level NCOs, have college degrees.

So, answer your own question.

Personally, I wouldn't WANT the people Kerry was talking to in the military. We don't need feminized wimps in the military. We need men who put their country before their pleasure. Not urban hippies who think that Kerry is a real man.

What is realistic is that the people in the US military are, in general, the hardest working, most dedicated, best educated, best trained, and most loyal people in the United States. What is realistic is that Kerry is a wimp and a traitor. And the people who like him tend to be the same.

In my NOT AT ALL humble opinion.

4th Nov, 2006 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

This is a terrific editorial article about this latest Kerry snafu.

From the Boston Herald:

Who's the real flunky? Someone tell Kerry it's not military
By Michael Graham
Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Most election years, I"m a W.C. Fields American: I never vote for anyone, I always vote against. And if ever there was an election that cried out for Freddy Kruger-esque political bloodletting, it's this one.

As Henry Kissinger once said of the Iran-Iraq war, "It's a shame both sides can't lose."

Then I read what Sen. John Kerry (D-My Wife's Enormous Bank Vault) had to say at a rally at Pasadena City College. Suddenly, I"m motivated. For the first time in years, I have someone to vote for.

My vote will go to those American kids 'stuck" in the military in Iraq.

You know, those (as John Kerry imagines them) barely-literate clods in the U.S. military? Those under-achievers whose life prospects are so utterly limited that their only career options are crime, telemarketing and - horrors - the Army?

It's enough to make a man shudder in the morning as he waits for his limo outside his (wife's) palatial estate.

Those poor, pathetic souls standing watch in Afghanistan and Iraq. If only they"d worked harder in school, focused more on athletics - a polo scholarship, maybe. Instead, Democrats like John Kerry see them for what they truly are: The dregs of society, the bottom of the social and economic barrel.

....John Kerry looks at these young people and sees losers. Charlie Rangel sees desperate dead-enders. If the Democrats win on Tuesday, our soldiers in Iraq will look up at CNN International and see these two men leering back at them, flush with victory.

I cannot cast that vote.

I"m going to vote for the suckers, the chumps, the kids from bottom of the barrel. As they patrol the streets of Baghdad and kick down doors in Kandahar, they"re going to know that, back home, at least one geeky guy in one lonely voter's booth has their back.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Nov, 2006 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Study Hard You'll In Iraq - Page 2

The Democrats have won mid-term elections so whatever Kerry said is no longer of any significance to anyone, save for those who may be serving in Iraq.

10th Nov, 2006 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Study Hard You'll In Iraq Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 2

Witness the most relieved man in America! There is probably no one happier that the Democrats won the elections than Kerry. Had it gone the other way, he assuredly would have been the cause of failure in most democrat's eyes with his joke telling 5 days before voting.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Study Hard Or You'll Be In Iraq

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,