LDS Mature Section Requirements & Reviews - Page 8 of 8

All Merged I have Merged all the Mature LDS - Page 8 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 25th Nov, 2012 - 7:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 
Mormon Mature
Review - Is getting access to the LDS Mature section worth fulfilling the requirements? Find out what those who have LDS Mature status are saying about the LDS Mature Board. Topics that are too sensitive for the Public LDS Board are ONLY Discussed in the LDS Mature Board.
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2010 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

LDS Mature Section Requirements & Reviews
A Friend

LDS Mature Section Requirements & Reviews - Page 8

I agree that there is not enough discussion of "meat" in our Gospel Doctrine classes. I was surprised to hear of the leadership attendance in your classes.
In my unit leaders hold meetings during the bloc time and never attend.

I have lots of files in my personal files from the old KOZ site. I was a member of the original site. Yes this board is needed. I just wish you didn't have to stand on one leg in the cross roads at a full moon and hop on one leg around a white handkerchief, in order to access. wink.gif

Sponsored Links:
19th Dec, 2010 - 3:27am / Post ID: #

Reviews and Requirements Section Mature LDS

international QUOTE (deborah2012)
I just wish you didn't have to stand on one leg in the cross roads at a full moon and hop on one leg around a white handkerchief, in order to access.

What exactly does that supposed to mean? We have rules and polices here for a reason - it prevents those who are merely just curious, lurkers, lechers, and predators from accessing things that are far too sensitive to share in a Public Discussions Board, too bad you can't respect that. As an example you have access right now to the Public LDS Board where there are THOUSANDS of Topics that you have not responded to and yet you feel it necessary to access LDS Mature Discussion? This is the very reason you have to:
international QUOTE
...stand on one leg in the cross roads at a full moon and hop on one leg around a white handkerchief, in order to access.

You see if someone really joined this Community and was interested in Discussing Doctrine, not someone just merely passing through, then they would immediately dive into the Topics by sharing their input in the public LDS Board. Then after awhile when their Post count is let's say around 100 and after maybe gaining appreciation for the level of Discussion and work we perform here they decide to Donate and Upgrade their Membership, not because they only want to read even deeper stuff but because they enjoy being here and Discussing Doctrine. If the comments of that person was worthwhile then we may feel obliged to share with them more personal thoughts and insights in the LDS Mature section? You see I am not the type of person that just shares my personal thoughts and experiences with anyone who merely shows up via the internet, in the real world we call them "strangers" - they could be anyone from anywhere with any motive, so I protect what I consider valuable information because if someone were to start giving input into the LDS Mature section I will want to feel comfortable about them being there.

22nd Jan, 2011 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

LDS Mature Section Requirements & Reviews Studies Doctrine Mormon

LDS Downloads Update

We no longer have a point system here so the LDS Downloads have been simplified and available only to Donating Members with LDS Mature Access. You can access the Downloads from one page now instead of having to be verified through multiple pages. Begin downloading: Source 8

25th Jun, 2012 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 8 Reviews and Requirements Section Mature LDS

Opening Up The Mature LDS Section

After some thought I wish to open up the LDS Mature Section to make it more publicly accessible. I would have done it already but there are Posters in that section that I know appreciate the relative privacy of their thoughts. What I wish to do is to open it up to everyone but require one thing: a donation... Not so much because of the contribution in itself but it is a way to see 'who' is going in. This means the former requirements of:

international QUOTE (JB in first Post)
1. You are an LDS Member
2. You are posting regular in the Public LDS Boards and have shown that you have a sound understanding of the Gospel. If you are truly here to Discuss Doctrine and not merely her for curiosity then it should be easy.
3. You have given a Donation towards being an Upgraded Member --> Donate Now select either Premium or above Membership for one year.
4. I believe you are 'mature' enough to see the information therein. I determine this by relevant input you put in the Public LDS Board.

Are no longer needed. For item #3 it can be any Donation of $10 or more. Any thoughts on this?

LDS Mature Section Requirements & Reviews (Hover)

2nd Jul, 2012 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Reviews and Requirements Section Mature LDS

I have sent out Emails to those who participated the most in the LDS Mature Board and only one replied to our making the Threads public. Over some time I will be moving all the Mature Threads to this Board so everyone can participate. Members who once participated there that will like to 'measure' their Posts should do so BEFORE I move it here.

29th Aug, 2012 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

JB, so if I see a thread and I want to reply at it and it is from the mature board, so how I will know it is from the mature board? I can't reply from mature boards laugh.gif, I am not even mature yet!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Nov, 2012 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

LDS Mature Section Requirements & Reviews - Page 8

international QUOTE (Felipe)
...how I will know it is from the mature board?

If the Topic is not easily understood and you don't have something significant to add to it then do not Reply to it.

I just merged a Topic here that we had in the LDS Mature Board covering "Too Deep For Mormons", where at the time many signed up for LDS Mature access but became shy about the topics there.

25th Nov, 2012 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

LDS Mature Section Requirements & Reviews Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 8

All Merged

I have Merged all the Mature LDS Topics to the Public Mormon Doctrine Board now. This was quite a task as there were so many Threads there. To find some of the Topics you may need to use our in-house Search rather than Google's as it will take them about a week to index it.

I also merged a Thread in that was in the LDS Mature section concerning "Rules" we wanted to use... Some of that Discussion is now here.

+  « First of 8 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: LDS Mature Section Requirements & Reviews

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,