No Bake Recipes

No Bake Recipes - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Mar, 2006 - 10:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2005 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

No Bake Recipes

COCONUT-ALMOND CRISPY TREATS ARE EASY AND TASTY

This no-bake recipe is so easy to put together, cooks young and old can make it a fun project for weekends or holidays, year-round.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...52459%2C00.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2005 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

No Bake Recipes
A Friend

Recipes Bake No

Rice Crispy treats are the greatest no bake recipe to grace mankind, in my opinion! I used to eat them when I was a kid, and now I make them for my kids allot too. Just plain old Crispy treats with nothing added.
https://www.cooks.com/rec/doc/0,1947,135186-243195,00.html

19th Mar, 2006 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

No Bake Recipes Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

This is a no bake Greek recipe, it is called-- Keskul (Almond, lemon and pomegranate custard)

serves 6

required ingredients

450 ml (3/4 pint) of single cream
450 ml (3/4 pint) milk
150g (5oz) ground almonds
175g (6oz) caster sugar
1/2 teaspoon of almond essence
finely grated rind of 1/2 lemon
40g (1 1/2 oz) of rice flour or corn flour (corn starch)
3 tablespoons of water or milk.

preperation time 20 mins plus cooling and chilling
cooking time 6-8 minutes.

method--

1. Put the cream into a pan with the milk and stir in the ground almonds, sugar, almond essence and grated lemon rind.

2. Bring the mixture just to the boil over a gentle heat: remove the pan from the heat, cover with a lid, and allow to cool for 20 minutes.

3. Stand a sieve over a clean saucepan and pour the cooled almond milk through it, pressing the almonds against the sieve to extract their flavor.

4. Stand the pan of strained milk over a gentle heat.

5. Blend the rice flour with the tablespoons of water or milk to a smooth paste: slowly stir in the warmed almond milk.

6. Return the mixture to the pan and stir over a gentle heat until the mixture is thick enough to coat the back of a wooden spoon. (the custard can be sieved at this stage if you want it really smooth.)

7. Spoon the almond custard into 6 individual bowls and chill for 1 hour.

8. Decorate each serving with pomegranate seeds or slices of kiwi fruit and pistachio nuts.

enjoy!

> TOPIC: No Bake Recipes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,