Rudy Giuliani - Page 2 of 8

That pisses me off more then anything "We - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Feb, 2007 - 8:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »
  Rudy Giuliani As President of the United States of America
Post Date: 3rd Jan, 2007 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rudy Giuliani - Page 2

Giuliani campaign strategy is out

WASHINGTON - The presidential campaign strategy for former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani - complete with a $100 million fundraising target for this year - is out of the bag.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070103/ap_on_...n_the2008_trail

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2007 - 9:42am / Post ID: #

Rudy Giuliani
A Friend

Giuliani Rudy

I don't know about Giuliani being president. I know that before 9/11, he wasn't very popular and was likely to lose the election. He was a great leader during 9/11, but what about when you aren't required to rise above the situation? I have serious doubts about his every day leadership ability, and the fact that he almost never questioned Bush. I would have to work hard for my vote, but its not out of the question.

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2007 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rudy Giuliani History & Civil Business Politics

Will He Run?

On Giuliani's first visit to New Hampshire last weekend since setting up the committee, he told reporters he'd received a tremendous amount of enthusiasm and support from people. But he said he had not yet decided whether he could make a "unique contribution" toward strengthening the nation that would justify a run for president.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070204/ap_on_...n_the2008_trail

5th Feb, 2007 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Giuliani Rudy

This sounds like a ghost in the closet reconcilliation. I am equating "Unique Contribution" to "do I want the presidency bad enough for THIS to go public". I can't remember the last time a guy took this long to "think" about it before announcing. Especially, when all the major players have made there announcements.

Listening to him over the last few weeks has been sad, because I know that at some point McCain is going to shoot himself in the foot like he has done all the other times before this and that would make Giuliani the front runner. Perhaps this is a brilliant strategy and he is waiting for just that moment before stepping in, but I fear this is not the case.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

5th Feb, 2007 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Giuliani Rudy

While I respect the work Giuliani did post-9/11, there are questions remaining regarding personal integrity and morality. And isn't he the one whose young son ran amok during the swearing-in ceremony? Granted, the kid is older, the divorce is final, etc., but what else has he got "in the closet"? He'd have to make a significant stand on issues to have my consideration.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

6th Feb, 2007 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

Rudy Giuliani

Like I said at the beginning of this Thread - he is too questionable - and after going through many Presidents like that I do not think a little 9/11 clean up can help you win the Presidency. I will not be surprised at all if he backs out.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Feb, 2007 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Rudy Giuliani - Page 2

I am not so sure about the experience issue. Being the major of New York means you have a budget bigger than that of say...Governor of Arkansas. You are far more likely to play host to foreign dignitaries than say the Governor of Arkansas. Plus you have many of the same responsibilties, because New York City has more people than many of our less populated states. A lot of people like Clinton, but he certainly did not have the experience for the job.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 10th Feb, 2007 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Rudy Giuliani
A Friend

Rudy Giuliani Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

That pisses me off more then anything "We need someone more moderate, not far right".

There isn't anyone, and I mean anyone in this country who is far right. America wouldn't know far-right if it stuck an AK-47 up their donkey and pulled the trigger. Pat Robertson, despite all his madness, isn't even as far right as we would like to think he is. He's definitely out there, but nothing compared to the axis of far-left in this country. To say we need someone more left-wing is to say "You know, Stalin just wasn't left enough, we need a Lenin to compete with Chomsky!"

And frankly I'm tired of it. I'm tired of this country never having any real change. Just the choice of flavor "left" and "more left", oh, and the independent candidates "crazy left".

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: All off topics removed! Spell check!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Rudy Giuliani

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,