Tattoos: A Sin In Islam - Page 6 of 6

I did not know this was a common practice - Page 6 - Studies of Islam - Posted: 8th Sep, 2017 - 3:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 
Muslim Tattoo
Body Identification
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2012 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Tattoos: A Sin In Islam - Page 6

Name: Tryingtounderstand

Comments: I COMPLETELY agree with your logic! I am so happy to find that someone else feels this way. It is up to our creator to judge us and it should not be anyone else's business

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2012 - 10:02am / Post ID: #

Islam Sin Tattoos

Name: Hana

Comments: Thank you so much, for your guide, I have not tattooed myself, but I know a Muslim guy who has tattooed, that's why I wanted to know whether it is permitted in Islam once again thank you so much for your guidance!

Post Date: 21st May, 2012 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

Tattoos: A Sin In Islam Islam Studies

Name: Iman

Title: Tattoos

Comments: I am Muslim, and I think a lot that we are reading and hearing comes from traditions. I say read the Quran and see what Allah says about Tattoos, plucking eyebrows etc. We have a lot of radical Muslims that make our religion difficult.

Tattoos: A Sin In Islam
Tattoos: A Sin In Islam (Hover)

8th Sep, 2017 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Islam Sin Tattoos

I did not know this was a common practice among Muslims. I thought it might be looked on as defiling your body or pagan.

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Tattoos: A Sin In Islam

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,