Practicing Restraint

Practicing Restraint - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 26th Mar, 2011 - 7:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 31st Aug, 2008 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Practicing Restraint

Practicing Restraint
Mormon Singles Related / LDS Single Adults

"You cannot afford in any degree to become involved with p-rn-graphy, whatever its form. You simply cannot afford to become involved in immoral practices--or to let down the bars of s-xual restraint. The emotions that stir within you which make boys attractive to girls and girls attractive to boys are part of a divine plan, but they must be restrained, subdued, and kept under control, or they will destroy you and make you unworthy of many of the great blessings which the Lord has in store for you."
-- Gordon B. Hinckley, A Chosen Generation, Ensign, May 1992, 71

Sponsored Links:
26th Mar, 2011 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Restraint Practicing

Sadly, technology has made this sin too easy to act on. But let me go further, sometimes I see sisters in church dressing in a way that I feel like telling them "Do you know the affect you are having on our priesthood holders?"

> TOPIC: Practicing Restraint

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,