Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water - Page 4 of 8

Name: LHT Country: Comments: Just wondering, - Page 4 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 3rd Aug, 2011 - 11:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Discuss  Mouth Wash Vs Warm Salt Water Mouthwash - Mouthrinse - Mouth Sores - Healing Infections - Gingivitis
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2010 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water - Page 4

Name: Oliey

Comments: Thank you so much for this information. I was having a lot of mouth sores probably from my bad diet. I have been trying to eat better but still get mouth sores now and again. I found that mouthwash just didn't help me at all but when I used warm salt water the sores went away!

Sponsored Links:
31st Oct, 2010 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Water Salt Warm Wash Mouth

How come dentists don't talk more about using salt and warm water rather than pushing mouthwash all the time.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2010 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water
A Friend

Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water Health & Special Psychology

I believe that the dentist association is getting a kick back on mouthwash sales. I think a a lot of professions get some sort of kick back or perk for using a certain product with their profession. I could be wrong.

1st Nov, 2010 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Water Salt Warm Wash Mouth

I must also ask has any medical institution conducted studies on plaque build up and using salt water? After all they are not concerned with mouth sores with mouth wash so much as a clean feeling and fighting plaque and cavities.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2010 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Water Salt Warm Wash Mouth

Name: Matt

Comments: The warm salt water kills the bacteria that cause decay. With no bacteria around to decay your teeth you won't get any cavaties. That doesn't mean it fixes problems you already have, it just prevents further damage.

Post Date: 22nd Nov, 2010 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water

Name: Joan

Comments: Thanks for clarifying what warm salt water is good for! I never thought it was that good. I personally think mouthwash is very irritating ...It has so many chemicals and so much mint in it that my tongue stings so bad I can't even hold it in my mouth for 10 seconds without hating my life and the fact that I bought it. I also got an irritation on my lower front gum and it's really red and sore, and the warm salt water will really help. I can finally say goodbye to all those annoyingly stingy mouthwashes that cost alot.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2011 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Mouth Wash Warm Salt Water - Page 4

Name: Sandra

Comments: I am a firm believer in warm salty water as a mouthwash. The saltier the better, as much as you can stand. Two to three times a day is enough. Bought mouthwashes don't compare in my opinion. Salt works, and it's cheap, what more could you want. Take it from me, try it. As an added bonus, it heals as well.

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2011 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

Mouth Wash Warm Salt Water Psychology Special & Health - Page 4

Name: LHT

Comments: Just wondering, is there any different between using normal table salt and those more expensive Celtic salt?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,