Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water - Page 5 of 8

QUOTE (DianeC)She did also say that you should - Page 5 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Discuss  Mouth Wash Vs Warm Salt Water Mouthwash - Mouthrinse - Mouth Sores - Healing Infections - Gingivitis
8th Jan, 2012 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water - Page 5

Probably the only difference is price. Salt is salt no matter where it comes from. The only thing that alters it is what they put in after they get it such as iodine. Just normal table salt should do the trick if you're using it as a mouthwash.

Sponsored Links:
12th Jan, 2012 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Water Salt Warm Wash Mouth

I use both. I like the taste of mouthwash. But if I have a problem such as an infection I will use warm salt water. It works great at canker sores.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2012 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water Health & Special Psychology

Name: Mike

Title: Mr.

Comments: Is there any need to rinse with regular water after the salt water rinse? Salt water seems corrosive and that would seem to be bad for teeth.

31st Jan, 2012 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Water Salt Warm Wash Mouth

That's a good point. There is so much we take into our mouth that is corrosive to our teeth and terrible for our gums that I can only see a little mixture of warm salt water as a mouth wash doing more good than bad.

5th Feb, 2013 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Water Salt Warm Wash Mouth

If you want to heal your gums the best is warm salt water. If you want to use mouth wash then try to use one without alcohol because that just damages your gums.

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2013 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water

Name: ArunG

Title: Saline water and gums

Comments: I was not able to eat for many days. Every evening my gums would swell so I could not chew. Sleep, brushing teeth and sloshing warm water in the mouth, mouthwash helped but the problem persisted. I was on the verge of seeing a doctor and subject.myself to the rigmarole of designer anti-biotics and vitamin C.
Yesterday, I recalled my days of yoga and nasal flushing with saline water. I tried this flush in the.mouth. Relief! on the spot benefit. The pain drained away. I should have thought of the anti bacterial action of salt. I had stuck myself in the warm water remedy. Fool... Should have mixed it with warm water.
I will now do it all over my body in areas prone to infection.
Cheers to research on oneself. Down with doctors.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Mar, 2013 - 10:03am / Post ID: #

Mouth Wash Warm Salt Water - Page 5

I used to work for a herbalist, who told me that you should always use salt water, to rinse, it apparently clears infections, preserves your gums and is supposed to be healthier all round. She did also say that you should use it to swill up your nostrils if used for a long time it hardens, and helps prevent coughs and colds... I haven't tried either pieces of advice, it just doesn't sound that great to me smile.gif

19th Mar, 2013 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

Mouth Wash Warm Salt Water Psychology Special & Health - Page 5

international QUOTE (DianeC)
She did also say that you should use it to swill up your nostrils if used for a long time it hardens, and helps prevent coughs and colds

She knows what she is talking about and I added my input in a new Topic to keep this one on the Mouth: Neti Pots, Saline Nasal Rinse & Colds

international QUOTE
...it apparently clears infections, preserves your gums and is supposed to be healthier all round

I actually learned about this first from a Dentist from Nigeria but had ignored it. I then later was told about it again by a Professor of Dentistry and then tried it - it is true, it kills the bacteria and because it alkalizes the mouth it promotes healing. Mouth washes with alcohol do kill bacteria but instead of promoting healing they kill the outer lining of gums in the process!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,