Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water - Page 7 of 8

Salt in a glass of water for gargling has - Page 7 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 27th Jul, 2020 - 4:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 
Discuss  Mouth Wash Vs Warm Salt Water Mouthwash - Mouthrinse - Mouth Sores - Healing Infections - Gingivitis
6th Mar, 2019 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water - Page 7

I rarely use either one and have perfectly healthy teeth and gums. I believe in cleaning from the inside rather than the outside. A diet, like one rich in fruits and veggies, that rids the body of toxins and supplies nutrients to your gums and teeth so they can fight off disease all on their own.

Sponsored Links:
7th Oct, 2019 - 5:53am / Post ID: #

Water Salt Warm Wash Mouth

Mouth wash is much better in killing bacteria and more effective. Warm salt water is good when you have some bleeding and nice to have cleansing.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2020 - 5:01am / Post ID: #

Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water
A Friend

Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water Health & Special Psychology

I think both saltwater and mouth wash work, however, I would think that saltwater would be less effective as it's not specifically designed for rinsing the mouth.

12th Apr, 2020 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Water Salt Warm Wash Mouth

I use a combination of both. Not together but I mean in the morning I will use mouthwash and at night salt.

12th Apr, 2020 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Water Salt Warm Wash Mouth

I prefer mouthwash, it makes my mouth feel cleaner! I use it every time I brush.

9th Jun, 2020 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water

I like a bit of both because they both have their pros and cons. I tend to do mouthwash more just because its more convenient.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jul, 2020 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

Mouth Wash Warm Salt Water - Page 7

I always use mouth wash. I never saw salt as an option but will need to try that sometime see if it makes a difference.

27th Jul, 2020 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

Mouth Wash Warm Salt Water Psychology Special & Health - Page 7

Salt in a glass of water for gargling has been effective in temporarily easing pain in sore throats. Finding the culprit is still necessary, like is it a bacterial infection causing tonsillitis? So direct and correct treatment can be given.

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,