Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water - Page 2 of 8

Name: Jason Comments: Salt water is the better - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 3rd Oct, 2009 - 10:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »
Discuss  Mouth Wash Vs Warm Salt Water Mouthwash - Mouthrinse - Mouth Sores - Healing Infections - Gingivitis
Post Date: 28th Nov, 2008 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water
A Friend

Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water - Page 2

I use a salt water rinse all the time I do not use mouth wash you buy at the store. I believe that it works great for me. Never had a complaint about my breath. I would recommend it to all.

Sponsored Links:
28th Nov, 2008 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

Water Salt Warm Wash Mouth

I agree and you are not subjecting you body to tons of nastey chemicals. If freshness is required toss in some mint leaves or lemon.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2008 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water Health & Special Psychology

I do drink a lot of lemon water as that is very good for you too. I know that a salt water rinse is very good if you have a mouth sore too.

28th Nov, 2008 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Water Salt Warm Wash Mouth

Absolutely it kills bacteria big time and heals wounds. Oregano oil is good also but expensive.

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2009 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Water Salt Warm Wash Mouth

Name: Robert

Comments: I was headed for my third root canal which happened on a Friday. The dentist office I called said to wait till Mopnday however I was told by the secretary to use a glass of lukewarm water with a half teaspoon of salt in a glass and swoosh it around in your mouth for 5 minutes twice a day. I figured if I do it for 15 minutes every hour with 2 tablespoons of salt over Friday, Saturday, and Sunday it should kill and flush out the bacteria pressing up against my nerve. Monday morning I called and canceled the root canal.

24th Jun, 2009 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

What you did was kill all the bacteria, BUT if there is still an exposed hole in your tooth then when you eat it will go in there and infect under the gums where the salt water cannot go. You still need to get that hole plugged which is what a root canal essentially is.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2009 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mouth Wash Warm Salt Water - Page 2

Name: ELLEN

Comments: I have recently had and extraction of a tooth and I found that Salt water was more effective then the mouth wash I purchased from the supermarket. It was less harsh but did the job and I found it kept my breath alot fresher even if it wasn't minty fresh.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2009 - 10:12am / Post ID: #

Mouth Wash Warm Salt Water Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

Name: Jason

Comments: Salt water is the better option for longer term use for those with chronic gingivitis or peridontal disease. Mouthwash is expensive, the ethanol (alcohol) can retard healing, and there is evidence to suggest that the high levels of alcohol in mouthwash can increase risk of mouth cancer. Also some mouthwashs can cause black staining of the teeth with long term use. Salt water will kill (most)bacteria just as well as mouthwash if it is concentrated and garled long enough. If you want fresh breath chew some sugar-free gum or mints.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,