JPatt Introduction - Page 14 of 23

15k. Thanks for the info, sir. I got some - Page 14 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 14th Feb, 2010 - 10:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (23) »
USA RPGer / Colorful Writer - He says "My Boss Told Me To Put Something In This Post."
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2010 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.4%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

JPatt Introduction - Page 14

Not that I think he would, but I do want to make sure to say I don't expect to be given any sort of extra non-premium privilege, or am campaigning to get general rules changed - I just didn't know what I was doing wrong. The only other thing I can possibly think of is that I posted in the AD&D Party Leader thread, and the next Game thread post didn't seem to require much group deliberation so I was going to post again? Maybe.

Guys, if I had the money, I really would donate here, I'd do a number of spendy things on various things I'm interested in, but I'm on an extremely limited budget and other family members are helping me out - I'm unemployed and having some issues that pretty much maintain that status - I've got a lawyer and medical appointments but I'd rather not go any further into it, except to say I'd like you to know I'm not just being cheap, but I'm "on someone else's dime" as the phrase goes, so I can't justify any sort of spending outside of my normal bare minimum of paying bills and buying groceries and gas; I can't even find out a good rationale to buy a $6 PDF online, so there just isn't any way I'm going to be donating, presently. I know nobody was pressuring me, I just wanted to explain so I didn't seem like such a freeloader here (I usually save that for real life).

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2010 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

JPatt Introduction
A Friend

Introduction JPatt

Oh your a long ways from being a free loader here. With all the good input your putting in the forums it makes this a much happier place. I know between you and I we have added a whole new dimension to this forum with the help of our ever present forum admin. smile.gif I for one understand the limited budget and other things. Just take care of yourself.

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2010 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

JPatt Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

international QUOTE (JPatt)
I just wanted to explain so I didn't seem like such a freeloader here...

Giving Constructive input in your Posts is by no means a freeloader AND we do not look down on those who do not Donate because your participation IS a contribution to the progress of the Community. With that said, if it is your wish to have an Upgraded account so you can see the hidden Boards as well as access to many other features then you can enter a Contest (usually it centers around Posting in our other sister sites) and you can get it that way. Again, only if it is your interest to do so, no pressure whatsoever.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2010 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Member Editor

Page 14 Introduction JPatt

Thanks for the kind words.

I just was looking through the options in the control panel and assistant and various things here, and found all kinds of things I didn't know existed, like the build your vehicle thing, charisma rating and the reasons and who rated, the post count member level chart, bought a profile guardian but was too lazy to send an email just yet, thought I bought a birthstone but guess I clicked off of it or something.

It seems like a lot of these things are buried or hard to get to, plus I know they are mentioned now and then but I think maybe because they're just thrown out there plainly, like "Build a Vehicle", but with no real "call to action", that makes people wonder about it - they just assume it's some gimmick - at least that was kind of my reaction.

Oh, JB, when I click the little heart thats says Fav where it says JPatt - Logout - Fav! way at the very top of the forum, it just goes to a blank white screen. It does it somewhere else but I've been through so many pages just now I couldn't guess where it was, sorry. Anyway, I don't know if it's something with my browser like maybe a popup blocker or something that's not letting the page load, or if it's just a blank page, or I don't have a certain thing I need to be able to view the page or what, but I thought I'd mention it.

Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2010 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction JPatt

international QUOTE
It seems like a lot of these things are buried or hard to get to

A lot of those things are older features that we just don't focus on anymore but are there for those who are willing to enjoy them. This is after all the most Modded Forum ever.

international QUOTE (JPatt)
Oh, JB, when I click the little heart thats says Fav where it says JPatt - Logout - Fav! way at the very top of the forum

Thanks for pointing that out. It was a conflict with the Bottom Bar, it is corrected now and will work for you.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2010 - 7:10am / Post ID: #

Member Editor

JPatt Introduction

I was going to post an old X-Files Valentine short story I wrote years back, but the Writing/Poetry section (I presume that was the right place) said it was too long, and I know there's the two posts in a row control so oh well, just thought I'd mention it. Happy Valentin's Day to everyone anyway.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2010 - 10:28am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

JPatt Introduction - Page 14

12kb I believe is the limit so it must have been quite long. For Regular Member accounts: Post half, wait 24 hours then post the other half.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2010 - 10:03pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor

JPatt Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 14

15k. Thanks for the info, sir. I got some feedback back on it from elsewhere that said it was awful, so awful they weren't sure it wasn't their own, so I guess I'll spare everyone. But the spoiler is that Frohike asked Scully to be his valentine. Awww.

Reconcile Edited: JPatt on 14th Feb, 2010 - 10:03pm

> TOPIC: JPatt Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,