JPatt Introduction - Page 15 of 23

Please do not duplicate your text especially - Page 15 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 22nd Feb, 2010 - 10:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (23) »
USA RPGer / Colorful Writer - He says "My Boss Told Me To Put Something In This Post."
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2010 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 1,114
Flag Posts: 3,474
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.1%
[+] Gain: 218.76 FP
Charm: 43

JPatt Introduction - Page 15

JPatt I was wondering how interested you would be in starting your own Campaign? I think I remember you talking about this before but it fizzled out somehow.

Are you still thinking of doing this and if so what sort of Campaign would you start?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Pagan | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 28th Nov, 2009 - 3:24pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2010 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.4%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

Introduction JPatt

Oliron, my fine donkey leading friend, I would be able to run a 1920's Lovecraftian horror type game, a lighter action movie game set in Hong Kong (written as martial arts genre but doesn't have to be - it just relies on stunts, of whatever kind), or a game which starts off like Survivor, on an island, but could be either horror or action w/ horror elements, depending on what interested people and how they played.

I also could run one of any number of fantasy type adventures, though my chosen system is Warhammer and it's what I have the most experience with and adventure ideas for, in the Warhammer world (though so far the responses have been "we have enough fantasy games here"), and lastly, I have just found 72 complete Marvel Super Heroes RPG books, from basic manuals to campaigns and adventures, all apparently now free since it is out of print and no one picked it up, plus a simple superhero system (much moreso than Marvel), so I could run a superhero RPG also, though as I mentioned elsewhere, I've never run one before.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2010 - 5:16am / Post ID: #

Member Author

JPatt Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

The former does sound interesting. I would be interested in playing as a PC (or whatever it would be called) in that setting. I hope you get it going, I would be willing to play.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Pagan | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 28th Nov, 2009 - 3:24pm
Signature:
Post Date: 15th Feb, 2010 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor

Page 15 Introduction JPatt

Well I appreciate your interest and feedback, and I wouldn't mind running a game, though it might be more a "one-shot" to begin with to see how it all goes for myself and everybody, but "The former" being which one?

Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2010 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Member Author

Introduction JPatt

I was thinking the 1920's one but, the survivor idea also sounds interesting. I am not really that picky but I am interested. Just so if you do get one started consider me as a PC please.

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2010 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

Member Editor

JPatt Introduction

Of course I would. Part of the problem is I posted in the Cards/Board Games section about me running a game, and only one or two people responded, which meant either nobody (including those from our current group) saw it at all and they never go to that section, or they saw it and none of it interested them, so it is hard to run a game with no party.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Feb, 2010 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

JPatt Introduction - Page 15

Hi Jpatt, I read that you wrote something about the "R" word so I thought in bringing to your attention this thread if you wish to add your view:

The "R" Word Hurts

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2010 - 10:31am / Post ID: #

JPatt Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 15

Please do not duplicate your text especially in welcoming Members, only Bots are allowed to do this. Each Member Post should be original.

> TOPIC: JPatt Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,