JPatt Introduction - Page 16 of 23

Thanks for your suggestion we will take it - Page 16 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 29th Mar, 2010 - 12:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  ...Latest (23) »
USA RPGer / Colorful Writer - He says "My Boss Told Me To Put Something In This Post."
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2010 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

JPatt Introduction - Page 16

When you have an 'emergency' please request help in your Intro Thread. I edited Party Leader Thread for you.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2010 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.4%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

Introduction JPatt

Oh thank you good sir. I didn't want to bother you, since it wasn't an "emergency" type emergency, and it was about the only time I'd done it (more or less, now that I know what the double posting error is about).

Obviously it turns out now I could have waited the needed time because KN wasn't going to immediately post the followup, but I thank you and I'll be more conscientious of posting with all the needed and properly confirmed information next time to avoid things like that.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2010 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

JPatt Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

JPatt, I saw your post in the Mormons and Catholics thread and as an LDS member myself I do not see absolutely anything wrong with your opinion and I do not feel offended in the least. This is what this forum is all about, bringing interesting points like you have done and create a debate! There is NO need to apologize and our points do NOT need to be agreeable. How boring would this site be if everyone agrees! PLEASE, do not stop bringing points you feel are important in a thread EVEN if they do not agree with the majority. I am glad you do it!
Take Care,
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2010 - 4:45am / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 1,114
Flag Posts: 3,474
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.1%
[+] Gain: 218.76 FP
Charm: 43

Page 16 Introduction JPatt

Sorry to hear about your computer troubles. Have you tried removing the face plate to allow more air flow? Some times the an overheated computer just needs more ventilation. Hope it works out and you are able to keep posting regular.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Pagan | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 28th Nov, 2009 - 3:24pm
Signature:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2010 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

JPatt Introduction
A Friend

Introduction JPatt

Jpatt, If you come across a situation like that again just post something in my thread to let me know you will be adding something else. I can wait a bit to post updates at times. I hope that you get your computer issues worked out soon.

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2010 - 10:24am / Post ID: #

Member Editor

JPatt Introduction

Thanks, sorry about that. Like I said, I got it up and working and thought everything was back to normal, so I started posting in the other threads first, but then it died on me again, so I wasn't able to follow up. I ordered a new supply, memory and fan which should be here and put in within a couple of days so things should return to normal for me. Thanks for the good words from everyone.

Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Mar, 2010 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor

JPatt Introduction - Page 16

Hey JB, this is just a lark off the top of my head, but it just occurred to me to say something. I know you do a lot of coding, and apparently have modded the forums quite a bit. I'd just like to offer a suggestion that I think would be a good and welcome change for everyone, and that is to increase the size of this reply box? Really either the quick and/or full one - both could use a few more "columns" of width and maybe more length (definitely for the quick reply).

I don't know why I came up with this, I guess I was posting in the quick reply box and it's very hard to see much of what you type, and it feels very constrictive - I know it's not supposed to be like the full reply but it still is handy to use, as I use it most of the time, and it's just SO small.

Anyway, I apologize and don't mean to waste your time, I just thought I'd say something so I could mark it off my list of "I've meant to do this for a while, I really ought to..."'s.

Reconcile Edited: JPatt on 29th Mar, 2010 - 12:24pm

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2010 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,036
Flag Posts: 51,693
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,593.68 FP
Charm: 394

JPatt Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 16

Thanks for your suggestion we will take it into consideration and make a change if feasible. You may wish to use the appropriate Thread in the Feedback Board for further feedback.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: JPatt Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,