JPatt Introduction - Page 19 of 23

Augh, just woke up, this week is going to - Page 19 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th Jul, 2010 - 10:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 
USA RPGer / Colorful Writer - He says "My Boss Told Me To Put Something In This Post."
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2010 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

JPatt Introduction
A Friend

JPatt Introduction - Page 19

I would like to join in in wishing you a very happy birthday. I hope your day today was awesome and that you were able to relax. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2010 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.4%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

Introduction JPatt

(laugh), oh thank you all, this whole week has been/is very busy, I'm not getting a chance to rest until maybe Saturday so I'm very low-key in the forum games and general posting at the moment, it can't be helped, sorry. It wasn't really awesome and I definitely didn't get to relax but I won't go into it, it hasn't been awful.

I did get permission from an RPG company to compile a PDF of their official archetypes (classes) for one of their RPGs, to release as a free fan supplement, to share with other fans and GMs, and they will even host it on their site as an "unofficial official" resource for the game, so that's pretty neat, and I get my name on it, though it will have the company's copyright block, so it's technically their property.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2010 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

JPatt Introduction
A Friend

JPatt Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

That sounds prety good. I hope you have a lot of fun compiling all that information. smile.gif Glad your day was not awful.

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2010 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,030
Flag Posts: 51,687
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,588.73 FP
Charm: 394

Page 19 Introduction JPatt

international QUOTE (JPatt)
I don't know what's wrong but I'm feeling really, really bad right now and I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to post again if I start feeling much worse

What is up JPatt, are you ill, have you seen a doctor? I hope you recover quickly let us know if there is anything we can do. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2010 - 5:25am / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 1,114
Flag Posts: 3,474
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.1%
[+] Gain: 218.76 FP
Charm: 43

Introduction JPatt

I was wondering if you were interested or not in running another scenario or starting a campaign for Be A Super Hero. I know you showed interest in it. Maybe when you get feeling better you will start a game?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Pagan | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 28th Nov, 2009 - 3:24pm
Signature:
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2010 - 5:41am / Post ID: #

Member Editor

JPatt Introduction

Thanks all.

The past few weeks and foreseeable month is booked nearly solid for me, going back and forth to a nearby town 30 mins away every few days, wheeling my uncle around to his appointments, going to my own, taking my gramma to hers, because my uncle doesn't want to sit in the hot car, because my aunt works, etc. Went shopping with and for gramma yesterday and she's getting dementia and did some things that upset me. Most of this is why I've barely been able to post hardly anywhere except a few "sweet spots" I've managed here and there, I've had to choose, at the expense of other places (apologies for those) - had a bunch of other online stuff that is dropped dead in its tracks for all this too. I know none of it is like what most people deal with on a normal daily basis even perhaps, but I'm not anywhere near used to it and don't have the faculties built up to deal with it like that all at once, continually.

While it's possible I'm having a really bad reaction, as I am on meds for anxiety, I'm thinking I may have gotten food poisoning, maybe from either some spinach that I ate on its "sell by date" my cousin got from the store where he works or some tea I had in a jug from my other uncle's restaurant, though it was unsweetened. I'm close to being dehydrated right now I think, though I took some Pepto Bismol and had some food and am drinking ice water and *good* tea and such, and am feeling a little better. I'm hoping this is a couple day thing. Thanks again everyone.

Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2010 - 6:01am / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 1,114
Flag Posts: 3,474
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.1%
[+] Gain: 218.76 FP
Charm: 43

JPatt Introduction - Page 19

I don't know exactly how you feel but I have a grandfather who has leukemia. My grandmother stills smokes at her late age even after having more than three heart attacks, I lost count.

I am going to their house with my 5 year old son for the fourth. It is very sad to see such proud and capable people be reduced by such things with old age and have no way to fight it face to face.

I guess that is just the way it is though, you know. You do what you can but at some point we all succumb. It is a really sad thing and the main reason I don't want to have any more children. I don't want to bring any more people into a world were such things happen.

undecided.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Pagan | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 28th Nov, 2009 - 3:24pm
Signature:
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2010 - 10:59am / Post ID: #

Member Editor

JPatt Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 19

Augh, just woke up, this week is going to be another not good one. But yah, I know what you mean Oli. My uncle I have to wheel around has COPD and emphy empha... Whatever, and still smokes. All my family does except for one or two people - I've managed to avoid that at least I guess, the direct part at least.

I'm going to try to go to my other uncle's today for 4th, I made big bowls of lime jello with mixed fruit, one bowl normal sweet and the other sugar-free and Splenda - it was all I could do to not eat them last night, I tasted them to make sure they were good, I don't make food much.

Re Superhero, I can't think that far ahead with this stuff going on but I might run a game if people are still interesting in trying a superhero one - JayBee's system is workable but a little too random for my taste, so I'd use a version of something different for the rules, but still one without a whole lot of fiddliness but a little more room for customization, I think.

+  « First of 23 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 

> TOPIC: JPatt Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,